This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Changing header of website in wizard

Please help. I have never had this trouble before. For some strange reason, I cannot edit the header of my site in the wizard anymore. Why is that? Is there something wrong with the wizard or what? I have tried to edit it several times and it refuses to edit.

Re: Changing header of website in wizard

I tried editing the header and footer for my test sites, and didn't encounter any problem. Is it not letting you edit, not saving your changes, or not publishing?

I did notice that when you are finished editing one of your pages, and save your work, you are taken back to the "Manage Content" area that has a "publish website" button.

However, when you edit the header and footer, and then save your work, you are taken through a "Thank You" page and then back to the Wizard's maintenance area. The "Thank You" page tells you that the changes will not show up until you publish, but there isn't any "publish website" button. You have to remember to complete the process yourself from the maintenance page.

It's a shot in the dark, but since you don't usually edit the header and footer very often, so it's easy to forget to complete the process.

Browser: FIrefox