This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need help with forums please! Very Urgent!

Here is my problem, I am trying to make multiple email forums for different products. My main trouble is that when I try to send the user to a different page of my site after they hit the submit, for some reason it makes every form on my site go to that page. So my Hat page will send me to the shirt page purchase, and I cannot have different forms have different URL's after they hit the submit button! Please help because our site cannot be down for very long!

Thank you,
The call to post team

Browser: Safari

Re: Need help with forums please! Very Urgent!

There are a couple of possible choices.

All of your forms appear to be from "formsite.com". Your web site may be on Bravenet's servers, but all of your forms are hosted and processed by "formsite.com". So this really is not a issue that anyone here can answer. It doesn't look like "formsite.com" has their own forums, but they do have a contact page where you can ask a question. If your going to use and host your forms from "formsite.com", than that's where you need to go. All the configuration for your forms is on their web site.

Another possibility is to host your own PHP form processing script. There are lots of free, easily configurable, scripts available on the internet for form processing. Since you appear to have paid hosting, you can install a PHP script, and manage your own form processing. You could create new forms or simply copy out the guts of your existing forms and adjust the "form" attributes. The "form" attributes tell the form where/how to submit.

Browser: FIrefox