This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to link a email address to a Photo?

Can someone tell me How to link a email address to a Photo?

Re: How to link a email address to a Photo?

< a href="mailto:address@example.com" >< img src="image.jpg" >< /a >

substitute the desired email address for address@example.com and the actual file name of the image for image.jpg

Using mailto links is not a good idea as it exposes your address to programs that scrape email addresses for spam. Far better to use a form instead. You could wrap Bravenet form code around the img tag

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

Thanks, I did what you said to do and got bravent email form. can you tell me how to get the return to website to go back to my website right now it returnds the sender to bravent website. I useing the free form. but it works and sends me the email, it just will not return the send to my site.

You have to change the part where the link to return to website goes to YOUR WEBSITE and you do that in the editor for the Form.

So login to your account and go to your form settings and their should be a place where you change the link from bravenet to the link you want

With all services: guestbook, forum as well included the responsibility to change it to the website of yours is up to you in the settings for the service if you do not change it then it goes automatically to bravenet

Thank you so mush for all your help!

< a href="mailto:address@example.com" >< img src="image.jpg" >< /a >

Like this link a email address to a Photo?

Website design Chennai|Website designers Chennai