This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how do you put pics on webpages??

how the hell do ya put pics onto ur pages like we were able to long time agao ??

Browser: windows

Re: how do you put pics on webpages??

Which of the hundreds of editors on the market are you using?

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

I would also before you go putting photos up make sure you have them sized down to an appropriate size with irfanview as well.

You only have so much space to work with and 5mb can be used up quick especially if you have WAY OVERSIZED images with the free hosting you have and the free subdomain

I edited some pics using mspaint for my site and uploaded them and now they have a huge canvas around them..I made sure i resized the "canvas to fit the pics" and saved them before uploading, but it still appears there I can't put these little pics inside this huge random canvas on my website! What gives? they are .jpgs should I try converting to .gifs?

Browser: firefox

Paint isn't designed for photo editing. Get yourself Irfanview

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

Even still that don't answer my question because its supposed to work anyway..i use it for other pics I don't want to get any thing new. I already have paint shop pro and i don't even use it for these simple jobs.

Browser: firefox

So use Paint Shop. Just open the picture. Use the selection tool to mark the part that isn't extra canvas. Ctrl-C to cut. Ctrl-V to paste as new image. F12 to save.