This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Making Pages for my Website

It's been a few years since I've set up a website on bravenet, but I was successful last time. This time, however, I can't manage to make any pages other than the homepage. How do I get the template to apply to my various pages (such as "Contact Us"), so I can create the pages? Whenever I try to view a page, a blank window opens, and under "Manage Files" the edit function is not accessible. (I created the files, and they show on the navigation bar on the homepage, but are otherwise nonexistent.)

Re: Making Pages for my Website

pages won't exist till you make them and publish them

it's easy to make more than 1 page.

what editor are you using

Things have changed since you probably last made a site but just work with it easy and you will get their

Re: Making Pages for my Website

I'm not using the wizard, but the text and visual editors. I created the pages using the file manager, naming them things like "contactus.html" and "meetthecast.html", but when I try to edit them there is no formatting set up at all, like the template I used gives for the homepage. I entered some text and saved it, but when I go to my website and try to click on the navigation bar buttons, they don't go anywhere-- it just stays on my homepage.

I feel like an idiot. There must be something simple I'm missing. (Shouldn't it be EASIER now than five years ago?)

Thanks for any help you can give!