This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Embedding

I am trying to embed a guestbook into my web page and it shows up only it is not looking right can copy and paste if needed I want to design it with my words not what it comes with help please.

Re: Embedding

OK as you have NOT posted this in one of the forums for Bravenet product queries I guess you are using a guest book from another supplier. Your best bet is to consult that supplier.

sorry can't help you till you give us a link to your website so we can see your issue yourself

Especially if you are usign Bravenet guestbook.

As only one you can embed. If using some other one then need to let us know.

Yes it is a brevenet product and here is the web site i am talking about http://blueskymountains.bravehost.com/

what you need to do is LOGIN to your bravenet account and go to your guestbook manager and work with designing it the way you want

then save your changes

The post you have in your guestbook is the general post you have when you sign up for the guestbook service.

So if you don't want it then as said go to your guestbook manager area and delete it under the manage posts area etc.

It isn't right probably because of the format for your guestbook you chose.

You have got to go to your manager area and experiment. Eventually it will come out way you want.

Ok I got your reply and still am having issues when i go to the manager it still isn't doing the way want to.. more info needed