This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can I use a free site template from another site?

I own 3 computers, thank you very much. I just don't know what the heck I'm doing here. Going to a website & building one are two very different things. I did my best to try to work with the tools on Bravenet, but I guess I'm just not smart enough to do it--scratch that. Not having knowledge & experience is not an indication of intelligence. With that being said, I'm fed up with Bravenet. Can't even find a place on here to cancel. I sent an email to cancel. I'm going back to Vistaprint, where I started, which was soooo easy, EVEN FOR ME! The only reason I left was because it didn't have all the tools I needed. Now, I understand that I can get those from other places and add them to my site after I'm finished with the tools they offer.

Thank you for your reply, Peter. Have a great weekend.

Kitten

Re: Can I use a free site template from another site?

I don't know, but I'm having fun trading-up from one pixel to whatever people trade with me. Go to www.onepoorpixel.blogspot.com to read the story. email me at onepoorpixel@gmail.com if you have something to trade with me, and please let me know what you have. Thank you