Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
River Winds, W Deptford, NJ

Hey Guys!!!
You guys are GREAT!! I haven't seen a Journey concert since the "Arrival" album which stunk without Steve Perry. You guys are better!! Journey was the first concert I wentto. It was the "Escape" tour in the old Phildaephia Spectrum back in 1980. I still have my concert shirt and went every Journey concert since then.
I took my family and this was the first concert my 10 year old son went too. He likes Journey and had a great time!! Both my 6 & 10 yr. old. sons like Journey. I always have a Journey CD in my truck.
You guys keep Rockin' and hope to catch you again!!
Thanks for the memories and an enjoyable night!!
Jerry

Re: River Winds, W Deptford, NJ

Was at Riverwinds last night and it was AWESOME! My friend said, "don't even need to see Journey now". I can't wait to see them again! This was the first concert I went to at Riverwinds, and hope they come back!

Rock on guys!

Re: River Winds, W Deptford, NJ

What a SHOW! I agree with Jerry & others @ this show. This Band is the awesome --if you close your eyes for a few seconds you'll swear you're are at a genuine Journey Show! Dan resembles Steve Perry (only cuter!) plus his clothes, mannerisms etc. Best of all is his VOICE! OMG!
Kevin's guitar playing is right up there with Neal Schon--FABULOUS! My friends Denese, Patti Ann & Jeanne all recall our love of Journey from the 70's & 80's & Separate Ways has brought it all to life again!
Cannot wait for this Band to reappear in South Jersey again!