General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex Mob people

I was only in the mob for 14 years but it still defines who I am. People refer to me as "ex-military" or similar, I have been out now for almost twice as long as I was in! Is it just me getting old and grumpy? or does anyone else get the same?

Re: Ex Mob people

Hi ya Jaypee - I've been out now nearly as long as I was in (21 years v 22)and people still harp on about being ex forces. What's worse they believe that the forces are only made up of the Army

Hi John

Guess what? I found a photo of you in my saddo's stuff the other day. Will post it on here when I get the time. I can send it to you as well if you want. It is just a random photo taken at an inter section scrumpy cricket game (or similar) at Wilders. Got to be between 79-82 'cos that's when I took it :-)

A photo of me!!! That's a pretty rare item - it was normally "no publicity".

Guess what John, just found you lurking in background of a pic Kev Cale sent me

There must be more photo's than I thought floating around - and I thought I was just the quiet one at the back

Is this the John Rowe who was a flm on 19 an 2 in rafg?

No, MCS John Rowe. Was on 2 Sqn 74 - 76 and MCS Bay Wildenrath 79 - 82. Went to Cyprus with 19 though

John Rowe - remember the Wildenrath rugby club?

Of course I remember the rugby club - spent enough time in it. Great bunch of people and supporters such as little Sue Lobb - wonder what happened to her?

I wonder why you remember Sue