General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SCUMBAG

Anyone remember me? affectionately (I think) known as Scumbag when serving at 19 sqn & 229 OCU in the 80's...

cheers Gary

Re: SCUMBAG

Hi Gary yes I remember you. We had 5 garys on shift so you drew the sort straw,Sorry mate
Hope alls well.Starling

steve tarling
Hi Gary yes I remember you. We had 5 garys on shift so you drew the sort straw,Sorry mate
Hope alls well.Starling

Hi Steve, glad you posted, doing well thanks and hope the same can be said for your good self. Left the RAF in 91, married the same year and have been since with 2 boys in tow, completed a degree in Computer Science and have been an office wallah since. Now Head of Information Systems for a Telco. A far cry from oily overalls as an FLM but without a shadow of doubt, they were the best years of my working life.

Link here to my Facebook page if you fancy getting in touch.. A few others befriended there that you may recall. https://www.facebook.com/gary.pearson.52

cheers Gary

I remember you.... Didn't I bring your Telly back to the UK for you....

Hi Gary,

Was doing a random search on 19 When I came across this site. I Remember you alongside Stan, stavros, scouse,Arthur stretch and co. kept in touch with stavros for some time then lost track of him! Probably still in his beloved Leeds somewhere.

You are right the best time in my working life also part from some fun on 100 Sqn nothing else has matched up to it. currently working on missiles for MBDA in Stevenage with a wife and two little people.

All the best Ringo Aka Ringpiece as I was affectionately called.

Hi Gary aka Scumbag,

I definitely remember you mate........and Chops Cannon.......shagging my sisters Sue and Sharon at Wildenrath! Sharon is sadly no longer with us, three years this December.

Nothing but great memories of 19 Sqn...the real glory days back then.

Pete Robinson (Robby)

Spence Lewis the Engine Chief gave me that name when I arrived in 82.