Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
i need size 14 dress
im looking to get married soon and dont want to spend alot on a dress if any one has one my size they are looking to sell please e mail me a picture of the dress i will be willing to take it off your hands for you size 14
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2004 8:45am
by Julie
l
Laura
For sale - Nver worn the Perfect beach wedding outfit
For sale Never worn Macbeth white satin and chiffon bustier size 8 with beautiful white chiffon skirt that is knee length and ruffles down one side size 10 I bought them for my wedding abroad but sadly I have put on some weight and cannot fit into them!! and w...
Views: 426   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2004 4:04am
by Marjorie Harris
Im Planning my marraige in florida and need HELP!
Hi ,I am planning my marriage in Florida this year and would appreciate any advice that could be given on organizing or ideal locations. Also some advice on the marriage license. I.e. how long does it take to get. I Know you have to go to the local courthouse with...
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2004 8:34pm
by Nicole Johnson
No Subject
Help!!!! We are getting married in Mauritius next year, but have no idea what to wear or where to look. Don't want a frumpy english bride and groom outfit! Can anyone help, or we'll have to go to a nudist area!
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2003 10:26am
by kayssaven
Grenada wedding-Help and Info please
Hi everyone, We live in the UK and are having our wedding in Grenada. I am trying to arrange most things my end and I would like to know if anybody knows if there would be a problem with sending fireworks direct (this would be safely packaged direct from supplier)...
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2003 11:37am
by Laura
l
Laura
HELP -Marrying Abroad Reception Invitations
Hi I wonder if any one can help. I am getting married abroad and having an evening reception when we return. I would like to send out invites telling people we are going abroad. I saw one on a website b4 and it was a humorous card with a cartoon of a bride being hel...
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2003 11:29am
by Leah
j
Judy
Destination Wedding TV Show
Hello everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. As a freelance television producer/host, I am currently developing a show about weddings in different and exciting locations. If anyone would share their story of their wedding abroad, I would love to speak with you....
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2003 3:24am
by Stephanie Castel...
h
hayley
i need a cheep and cherful wedding
can you help, want to make a holiday/honeymoon/wedding, but on a low budget. Any ideas
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2003 9:56pm
by Laura
Getting married in Protaras
Im looking for someone who has got married in protaras, Cyprus. To tell me what the town is like and what the beachers are like. Also I would like to hear from anyone who has used weddings abroad to organise there wedding for them
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2003 1:54pm
by Tilly Foulis
l
Leanne
Looking for the perfect location
Hi, My fiancee and I would love to get married abroad but we haven't a clue where. We know we want a quiet location without passer buys and traffic etc we'd love to get married high up near a waterful over looking beautiful scenery and with the sound of the wildl...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2003 1:44am
by Leanne
b
Bryan
Wedding in Rio
Help!! We are looking into getting married in Rio, but not for a couple of years, and would be grateful if anyone could let me know of any companies that could sort this out for us. Ideally a informal day, for us and a few friends. Thanks
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2003 6:28am
by Bryan
m
Mandy
Marrying in Dubai
Hi there We are planning on marrying in Dubai next February. If anyone has any suggestions or has infact married there, your advice/stories/suppliers/organisers would be most appreciated! Regards Mandy
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2003 2:29am
by Mandy
a
Anna
Official papers for marrying abroad
Hi, my future husband is american but needs a paper that proves he is not married already for us to marry in Sweden. Where can I get such a paper????
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2003 8:13pm
by Anna
Wedding Insurance
Have you taken wedding insurance and is it worth it?
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2003 4:52am
by Nick Turner
No Subject
Have you taken wedding insurance and is it worth it?
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2003 4:51am
by Anonymous
No Subject
I want to get married in a castle in Galway. Does anyone have any experiences they could share. Thanks
Last Post: Apr 8, 2003 5:38pm
by Anonymous
l
Laura
No Subject
anyone know is it possible to get married in Ibiza?
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2003 1:26am
by Laura
l
louise
IS IT POSSIBLE?
Hi I live in England and my fiancee lives in Egypt, we plan to marry in Greece later this year, can anyone advise us if this is possible as he is Egyptian and i want to know if its possible to travel there and legally get married there?
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2003 11:43am
by louise
No Subject
Hello there! I am researching getting married in Prague. Does anyone have any experience with this? We want to have a very small (just ourselves, witnesses and a Rabbi) for a Jewish ceremony in a synogogue in Prague.
Last Post: Feb 20, 2003 3:16pm
by Anonymous
SPAIN
ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON GETTING MARRIED IN SPAIN PLEASE ?
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2002 6:25pm
by CLAUDIA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet