Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
RPM
Getting married in China
Does anyone have any info about getting married in China to a Chinese national? What does one need to do?
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2001 1:43am
by RPM
k
Kevin
Catholic wedding in Australia
Help! we really want to get married in Australia but we are having trouble trying to get a catholic service
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2001 1:55am
by Kevin
chartering a plane for guests?
I'm considering getting married in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Is it ever feasible and affordable to charter a plane to help transport guests to the wedding? How does this work? Any advice? thanks !
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2001 12:17pm
by nancy taggart
Wedding in Mauritius
Hi everybody, somebody please help! My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in November, but we are struggling to find the right outfit for him to wear. Has anybody got any ideas or websites? Thanks, Joanne.
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2001 3:50am
by Joanne Brown
Re: Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands
Dawn, we are getting married in Mauritius in November, after weeks of scouring brochures we found British Airways did the best deal! The biggest problem we have is what the groom is supposed to wear. Any suggestions? Joanne. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2001 3:43am
by Joanne Brown
Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
Could you send the same info to me too ???? mmurteza@yahoo.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Jody Just to let you know we have sent you an email with details of how we are able to assist you with your wedding plans for Mexico. Any qu...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2001 2:09pm
by Anonymous
Re: Wedding in Seville
Yes --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Can British people get married in Seville, Spain?
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 1:15pm
by Michelle Street
Wedding in Son Bou - Menorca 18 Sept 01
Could anyone tell me what documentation you require and how you obtain it to get married in Menorca. We have booked the ceremony and just require all the relevant paperwork HELP!!!!!
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 1:13pm
by Michelle Street
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
I also am planning to get married in Mexico.we really enjoy playa del carmen---can you forward me the information.you have.We are just getting started.Pictures would be great.Thanks --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi there Can you please als...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2001 5:39pm
by dena sooby
getting married in sri lanka
we've already booked two weeks in sri lanka in february 2002 and would like any information on getting married while we are there
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2001 12:16pm
by gillian hornsey
Weddings in the Caribbean
My fiance and I have decided to get married in the Caribbean after much soul-searching to the disappointment we thought we would face from close members of the family. After telling them, 12 have said that they are going to come along. This is great but now we need...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2001 10:59am
by Jenna Reynolds
wedding in tuscany
WEDDING IN TUSCANY We can create your wedding video on either PAL or NTSC system including editing and music. We can create DVD video. Delivery to your home available on request. Our photographers are professional and very experienced when working with foreign we...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2001 9:01am
by giacomelli multi...
No Subject
We can create your wedding video on either PAL or NTSC system including editing and music. We can create DVD video. Delivery to your home available on request. Our photographers are professional and very experienced when working with foreign wedding couples. We alwa...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2001 8:59am
by Anonymous
weddings in Thassos
I am just in the process of researching wedding destinations abroad for summer(July hopefully!)2002. I like the idea of getting married in Greece. Is it possible to get married in Thassos? I have heard of people marrying on islands such as Crete or Rhodes, but not Th...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2001 12:23pm
by Lisette
Wedding in Seville
Can British people get married in Seville, Spain?
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2001 3:00pm
by Catherine
Re: Weddings in Spain!
Hi Kirsty - I haven't got any advice but thought I'd let you know that I'm looking for the same information - except we want to get married in Seville. I've emailed the Seville Tourist Board and the main Spanish Tourist Board but no info as yet. It seems that you can...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2001 2:51pm
by Catherine
v
Val
Amalfi coast wedding
I am looking for info or/and guidance on how I can have a protestant/ civil wedding service in Sorrento. I am also interested in any recommended and easy on the purse ways of finding accommodation for about 20 guests and somewhere for the party!! Any ideas would b...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2001 6:40pm
by Val
p
Phil
Weddings down south...
We are looking to get married down south somewhere. Around 10-15 people will probably be coming along. We're looking for the month of May or Sept, advice on month would be appreciated also. We'd like to keep it to a resort type place to minimize arrangments and st...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2001 9:06am
by Phil
d
Dawn
Andaman Island Wedding
Has anyone been married on the Andaman Islands off the coast of India? I know we can do this but if anyone has any information on co-ordinators or hotels please get in touch. You can reply or contact me direct at dawn_winn@hotmail.com Many thanks Dawn
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2001 5:55am
by Dawn
k
Katie
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
hi there, I am trying to arrange a wedding in Mexico, Cancun or Tulum. could you forward me the information also? Thanks! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am also looking to marry at the Iberostar Tucan any information would be greatly welcom...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2001 2:00pm
by Katie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet