General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone out there?

Hi Dee. The yellow highlights are people I have lost contact with via email (the last time I sent something out, it got bounced back). If you want to complete the members form again with your current email address, I'll update my records.
Den Rayner

Hi

I check every so often to see what is happening.

Hope you are well and staying safe

Yes. Still looking at the site. I was a rigger on the OCU 1975-76. Busy times. Always chasing names and details of 64sqn.

Hi all, still alive and kicking and living in Ipswich. I am sure there is quite a few left and it would be good to have a Post Covid meet.
Pat Johnson
Faggot leader 56Sqn

I’m still on planet Earth πŸ˜‚. Not sure how long for tho - am wrong side of 70 now ( KOS). I’m still up for a post Covid meet before too many more of us end up (pushing up daises) πŸ˜‚

Pat, were you in the Falklands in 1986 - opposite shift to me - when 1435 Flt had to mount a parade for 23Sqn Colour presentation?

Stay safe everyone! And Merry Christmas to all Phantomeers! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸ·πŸΉπŸΊπŸŽ

Ps - I still miss all the beer-calls, hic!

Hi Roger, I was in the Falklands the very beginning of '83. One of the few who met Maggie Thatcher when she visited.
Pat.

Hi Roger

I am definitely up for a post covid reunion, like you I am into my seventies, but still fairly active, especially with RAFA Wings Appeal. It was Kipper who told me you were considering trying to get enough of us to commit to a post covid bash, so the best of luck. Thanks for plugging my "Wrinkly Ride", I have raised £1130-00 to date, for Wings Appeal 2020.
Hope all the Phantomeers still with us are safe, and that 2021 will be a better year for all us KOSs.

Best wishes

Steve Hanson

Hi everyone
Must admit I haven't checked the site for a while. Been converting some old photo slides to digital during lockdown. Found a couple from 23 Sqn APC Malta 1976. Have sent them to Den so hopefully they'll show up in the gallery at sometime.
Stay safe all
John

Cheers John Looking forward to seeing them

Hi John,

Good to hear from you - your pics are now in the 23(F)Sqn Gallery.

Stay Safe all of you Phantomeers - we will have at least ONE more get together for interested parties after all this crap is under control (notice I didn't say "over"!!)

Hi everyone,
Yes SOC still alive and kicking and up for a meet when safe to do so. Glad to see some of you old buggers still around. Like a lot of guys not been on this site for some time. Hopefully get some crusty KOS's up for a chat.

Hi Steve, were we on 14Sqn, Bruggen, together? Pat

Hi John and everyone, yes, I check the site from time to time. I confess that I didn't look at the forum on my last visit, but I guess that I check in around every 3 months; always hoping that something is going down somewhere.

Yep, still here and checking in occasionally. Definitely up for a post covid bash.

Me too Danny! Hic! 🍺🍺

Yes, I look occasionally and look forward to meeting up with people in one form or another after this **** has passed

Hopefully not too far in the future...

Fingers crossed John.

Has anyone seen or heard of Tiny McClucas? He gave me his email address and I lost it before I could use it.

Hi
I am here
Paul Hayden 228 ocu from 1976 to 78