General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone out there?

Me too Danny! Hic! 🍺🍺

Yes, I look occasionally and look forward to meeting up with people in one form or another after this **** has passed

Hopefully not too far in the future...

Fingers crossed John.

Has anyone seen or heard of Tiny McClucas? He gave me his email address and I lost it before I could use it.

Hi
I am here
Paul Hayden 228 ocu from 1976 to 78

I’m still checking the site now and then. I haven’t been reading the forums as often as I should though.
I’ve spent the last four years contracting to the Temora Aviation Museum in New South Wales, Australia. I’ve been lucky to be able to perform the Major Maint on the Canberra here. She’s just flown for the first time in 11 years and is going great. We also converted her to electric start! She’s ex RAF WJ680 and was on the display circuit as G-BURM in the 90s.
I’m retiring at the end of the year and moving to warmer winters in Queensland where the seafood is delicious.
I would love to see another reunion although a more informal one than 2015 but it is a bit of a trip to attend.
Best wishes to all.

Johnny Boy will hopefully catch up with you In Skipton have booked accom there for 17th Sept

Hi John, don’t know if you remember’Boris’ Taylor, he was in the MCS Bay at Leuchars and is currently a WO at Coningsby, retires this year in November

Hello Soc, looks like the meds are still doing their job so should be there in Sep

Got to admit, I havnae checked in here for donkeys ages.....
Looking forward to seeing all the peeps at Skipton next month!!