Return to Website

Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advice or ideas on marrying in Cyprus?

Hi Katherine,

I got married in Cyprus in Sept 2003. I had a fab time. 25 people came to see us getting married and decided just to make that the holiday for the year. We had a wonderful time. We wanted to go to the carribean but no one could afford it and my parents would not travel that far. I also have an auntie who had never been out of the uk and as she is like a 2nd mum Cyprus was the place suitable for it all. I originally arrange it through a large tour operator but they treated me like cr.....p. I did a little research and found a compnay called Aphrodite Weddings here is the websites.
www.marriageincyprus.com

www.weddingsincyprus.com

www.marriageincyprus.co.uk

She was my breath of fresh air and really sorted a damsel in distress out. She allows you to taylor make your wedding and no job is to big or small. My day was perfect. Everything of a tropical paradise but with friends and family there to share. As I am scottish she even go me a piper in full highland dress. My reception was decorated in tartan and thistles to match the tartan of my husbands kilt. So what more can I say. I can send you pictures if you have not already booked something

Michelle