Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Download Tema Barcelona Untuk Notebook Asus
Download Tema Barcelona Untuk Notebook Asus > http://tinyurl.com/ngrmew4 Download Tema Barcelona Untuk Notebook Asus, medmaps for pathophysiology pdf 97ffa81d91 software version 091.003 for nokia e52.rar Ma...
Views: 619   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 11:36pm
by marsahri
Dino new singer
Hey Guys Hope YOU love the VIDEO Dino & YOU GUYS SOUND FFFFFFFFFFFEN UNBELIEVABLE GET READY WORLD FOR JOURNEY BETER THEN JOURNEY ONE THING CHANGE GROUP PICTURE
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 2:19pm
by Separate Ways
Dino Rocks!
Hey D, best of luck with this band! Let us know when and where you are playing, you know we are always willing to support you!
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 11:14am
by Vito Manzione
a
alli
Demo
Just listened to your new demos with the new vocalist...what a beautiful thing, but didn't expect anything less than the best
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 9:27am
by alli
Our New Singer!!
Hello All, I wanted to let everyone know that we have found our new singer, Dino Rocco. Please go to our myspace page, www.myspace.com/justlikejourney to hear him. We sound even more like Journey now!!! New shws to be announced soon!!
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 11:41am
by Steve G
Dan
What happened to Dan. We were hoping that the band would be back in Pottstown this Feb. But now Dan is not with them.
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 11:38am
by Steve G
j
Joan
Newport, RI 11/29/09
I've heard of the band and went to see them in Newport, RI on 11/28/09 for the first time. You guys rock and I have but one word "Wow."
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 11:36am
by Joan
r
Robin
Seperate Ways Live show
About a week and a half ago, I got the distinct privelege of seeing SW in concert. Never heard of them before. Knew nothing about them. The night before, the mc said something about a Journey tribute band, so i was stoked. This was all at the Taste of Lake count...
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 9:17pm
by Robin
e
Emily
Rose Tree Park Show
Dan is the next best thing to Steve Perry :) I am a HUGE Journey fan and I've seen Separate Ways three times at Rose Tree Park. They get better every year!! Last year Dan pulled me up on stage and sang to me... It made my summer! Then this year we sang together a cou...
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 3:20pm
by Emily
c
Cole
AC Show this weekend
Anybody heading out to the Trump Marina Show this weekend? E-mail me.
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 6:43pm
by Cole
fantastic show in newport, r.i. on 3/21
I HAVE SEEN TRIBUTE BANDS BEFORE AND HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED -- BUT SEPARATE WAYS IS AWSOME-- I AM AN OLDER GENERATION PERSON AND HAVE SEEN JOURNEY LIVE 4 TIMES AND SEPARATE WAYS ARE AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL BAND-- YOUR METALLICA AND BONI JOVI WERE GREAT AS WELL-- B...
Views: 975   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2009 9:08am
by sandy walker
w
Whit
Back to Baltimore MD
Hey Guys, We saw you in Ocean City MD in August 2008. I am such a huge fan of Journey and I have to say you all NAILED it ! You sounded awesome. I was wondering when you all were going to come back this way. I missed you when you came to Rams Head Live in May I th...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2009 5:26pm
by Whit
m
meg
Don't Stop Believing!!
you guys were awesome at sundance last night!! Hope you guys come back and play real soon!! Def rank in my favorite groups!!! "don't stop believing!!!!" ~the smalltown girl in rocky point!!!
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2009 9:33pm
by meg
a
ali
b'day wishes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 5:21pm
by ali
Crab Derby--Crisfield, MD show
When the lights went down in our city, you guys rocked Crisfield!! I have been a big Journey fan since 1981 and was skeptical of a cover band...that changed when the show began.I left my table in the back and stayed in front of (or on) the stage for the rest of th...
Views: 659   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 9:31pm
by Lisa Lawson
s
Sandra
Ocean city, md show...
Absolutely LOVED the show Saturday! When ya coming back? LOL..;-)
Views: 628   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 7:03pm
by Sandra
THANKS
Hey guys, I'm sure you don't remember me but I gave you the ride back to the airport on July 20th, after your great performance at Rock the Park in Montevideo, MN. I just wanted to say thanks for the great trip, it's one I won't forget for a long time. I...
Views: 719   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2008 3:36pm
by Beverly
akron ohio show
all I have to say is wow.... what a great shopw in Akron, Ohio last night! Fireworks and journey, what more could you ask for....can't wait for you to come back!!!
Views: 598   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2008 12:45pm
by Rhonda
k
Kim
Rose Tree PA show
Dan, Steve, George, Kevin & Kevin, You are all amazing performers and great guys!... Last nights show was a blast... thanks for coming to Rose Tree, PA... I can't wait to see you at OC, MD. Hopefully you will be there for the entire weekend. Kevin... thanks for...
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2008 12:10pm
by Kim
Newport
Went to Newport on a girls weekend to see you guys and we could not have had more fun! You guys were fantastic and totally rocked our weekend! Had fun hanging out afterwards too! What a great time! Thanks guys!!! Monica
Views: 663   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2008 8:29am
by Monica Mitchell
m
Monica
Brittingham's show
Saw you guys for the first time on Saturday, December 22nd at Brittinghams's and just became your biggest fan! Dan, you sang to me and took my breath away. Then I sat on stage with you at the end and melted! You are amazing! I wore my T-shirt and will send a pictu...
Views: 692   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2007 9:37am
by Monica
River Winds, W Deptford, NJ
Hey Guys!!! You guys are GREAT!! I haven't seen a Journey concert since the "Arrival" album which stunk without Steve Perry. You guys are better!! Journey was the first concert I wentto. It was the "Escape" tour in the old Phildaephia Spectrum back in 1980. I still...
Views: 761   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2007 11:44am
by Kathy
Baldwinsville, NY Show
THANK YOU so incredibly much for the amazing show you put on tonight in Baldwinsville, NY. I was so impressed with Separate Ways!! I absolutely loved how great you guys all were with fans getting on and hanging around the stage - and Dan even let me up for a song w...
Views: 684   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 12:04am
by Aubrey A
l
Lou
Rose Tree Summer Vestival
Hello guys. I saw your show at the Rose Tree Summer Festival in Media, PA on June 24th. It was great. This was the first time I've seen the band, and I really enjoyed listening to you. I've played keyboards for many years myself, and I play in a classic rock cover...
Views: 688   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 2:31am
by Lou
w
Warren
Brad Delp
Steve, When I heard the news about Brad Delp - I immediately thought of you. You were always a fan of him and I shared your passion for his music as well. I'm sure we all share some sadness for this loss. BTW - your band is great. Congratulations on capturing t...
Views: 734   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2007 9:26am
by Warren
New Joisey
Just wanted to see if the band is playing jersey any time soon. would love to see you again.
Views: 727   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2006 6:27pm
by Christine
Happy Birthday
Squirrel - I hope all is going well. I saw nagle at a tournament this past weekend and he told me that the band had taken off and you were playing all over. Congrats to you and the band. Get in touch soon. It is amazing how far we all have come - Glen Deported,...
Views: 721   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 9:49pm
by Stallion
j
Jerry
Hey Guys
Hey Guys Any Jersey gigs coming up soon ?
Views: 835   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 4:51pm
by Steve
Journey Re-issues
I ordered the re-released Journey CDS...bonus tracks and all. I've been reading some great reviews. Here is the link to grab em if your interested: http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/TalentDetails.jsp?talentId=209093
Views: 780   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 2:57pm
by Sunkist
I HAD THIS CRAZY DREAM
Man, I had this dream I was on some beach, on a tropical island. I look around and there's all these bands, like. Def Leppard was there, Greenday and like Nervana was there, Guns N Roses was there, well I could see everyone but Slash, I think he must've been hiding u...
Views: 916   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 2:45pm
by Steve G
a
Allen
Trinidad, BABY!!!
guys...it's Al from Paradise City! had a BLAST partying with you all this weekend! i took lots of pictures. shoot me an email with some contacts and i'll pass them along. i got some good shots of you guys, especially that goofy-ass drummer of yours! take care, can't...
Views: 1062   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 2:44pm
by Steve G
G Harrison
I enjoyed my Friday night of listening to the tunes on ur web site. Love The Beatles. Still rocking after all these years....
Views: 822   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 8:26pm
by Steve G
SHOW @ DD's
GUYS! Once I heard you were playing in Joisey, I drove over an hour to catch your show! being a Journey fan. I will say that I've seen many Tribute bands/shows in my time (20 years plus) that just don't capture the essence of the band they represent,where as SEPER...
Views: 758   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 1:19am
by Danny
d
Dena
DD's
Saw you at DD's and what can I say. You guy's should have headlined! I have to agree about those wigs the other bands wore, uggghhhhh. Anyway you guy's rocked and my friends and I will be back to see you again.
Views: 802   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 2:29am
by Danny
Had a blast! DD's show!
Hey Guys: Had a blast at DD's! Place was packed! Great show! Looking forward to playing with you in Trinidad! Rock! Rock! Never Stop! ADRENALIZE The Premier Def Leppard Experience www.adrenalizerocks.com
Views: 913   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 10:48am
by ADRENALIZE
t
Triska
You Rocked DD's!!
Hey!!!!! Went with a few friends to see the DD's show. One came to see Motley Crue, and one came to laugh at the audience hahaha! I came to see "Journey" and yup, you were "just like Journey!" I thoroughly enjoyed the set but also wanted to hear "Where were you"...
Views: 851   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2006 3:27pm
by Steve
DD's
Bee3n meaning to catch you guys for a long time and finally caught up with you at double d's last night. Great show. One of the best tribute acts in the area.
Views: 853   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2006 3:25pm
by Steve
Hey!!!
We have been checking and checking and waiting and waiting, you guys need to book closer to Phlly again!! Or in Philly ALL together, ck out a place named Bradys in Bensalem, Raised on Radio plays there a lot, but you guys are so much better or The Hollywood Bistro...
Views: 843   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 8:02pm
by Steve G
Thanks!!!!
Hello again. We are now back in England. A big thanks for a great night on saturday.Love the band, am seeing our band tomorrow night, they are anxious to hear about their American counterparts. Shall record the next gig and send you a copy. Please keep in touch, and...
Views: 914   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2005 1:46pm
by Steve G
When ya coming back to Philly or close to ???
We seen you in Philly at the Shamrock and you guys were GREAT, we would love to see you again! Maurice & Laurajean
Views: 991   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2005 4:09pm
by Steve
Journey
Hello fom England. I am the sound engineer for the top UK Journey tribute, The Essential Journey. I am in NY for a week from Nov 7th. I would love to come and see the band and meet the guys. I see there is a gig on the saturday. Can anyone help me with directions fro...
Views: 866   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 12:38pm
by Chris in the UK
Journey Concerts
So Journey has been playing around. Anyone see them? Give us your thoughts on the latest round of shows.
Views: 840   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 11:12am
by Steve G
Live Trax in Bellmore, LI Sat Aug 20th, 2005
I hope you all come down to our First LI show in a long time. Live Trax 242 Petit Ave. Bellmore, NY 11710 livetraxrocks.com It's right accross from the Bellmore Train station on Sunrise Highway. See ya there.
Views: 880   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 2:24pm
by Steve G
NEW NAME!!!!!
We are changing our name to.....SEPARATE WAYS...look for our new logos.
Views: 967   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 11:05am
by Steve G
HEY GUYS - WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO NJ?
Hey there! When are you guys coming back to the Ramada in East Hanover, NJ - we're having withdrawal! Hope to see you soon :) Your faithful NJ fans, Darlene and John
Views: 979   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 2:21pm
by Steve G
b
Bob L.
Albie's in Utica
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I made my way down to Albie's last month looking forward for weeks to hear a tribute to one of the best rock bands ever (I just finished listening to Captured to prove it). Allthough the house "soundtech" lacked in certain talents, s...
Views: 917   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 8:35am
by Kevin Bryan
wuz up
how u doin' yea u know
Views: 902   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 2:31pm
by Steve G
NJ gigs
any more coming up soon?
Views: 942   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2005 1:18am
by Kevin Bryan
Don't Ever Go to The Wreck Room!!!
They screwed us...we will never play there ever again!!!
Views: 958   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 11:59pm
by Steve G
j
jacey
How About Long Island
Hey I've seen you guys before - in other boroughs and even states. I know the band hails from long island so how about booking more gigs out here. Every time i tell a friend about the guys, they blow me off because they don't want to travel that far to hear a band th...
Views: 940   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 3:26pm
by Kevin Bryan
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet