Return to Website

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum

If its you first time in a forum it's easy. Lave a message, thought or memory and then check back in a few days to see if anyone has left a reply.

Gabbot Reunion Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Bloodhound Gang - Collection/Discography [4 Albums, 6 Singles, 2 Collection] (1995-2010) FLAC
Bloodhound Gang - Collection/Discography [4 Albums, 6 Singles, 2 Collection] (1995-2010) FLAC > http://nutshellurl.com/42d6b b92c5eb40e Doraemon The Movie 2011 - Nobita and the New Steel Troops [Yojigen][108...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 10:41pm
by balgrati
Bloodhound Gang - Collection/Discography [4 Albums, 6 Singles, 2 Collection] (1995-2010) FLAC
Bloodhound Gang - Collection/Discography [4 Albums, 6 Singles, 2 Collection] (1995-2010) FLAC > http://nutshellurl.com/42d6b b92c5eb40e Doraemon The Movie 2011 - Nobita and the New Steel Troops [Yojigen][108...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 10:27pm
by balgrati
No Subject
hi, want to get in contact with janie, jenette, and cheryll, you know who you are!!!!! soon please, amanda
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2003 3:46pm
by amanda hiscock
janie,cherhl,janniet
hi janie ect , jeanette, you wrote your e-mail address and janies phone no in lipstick, couldnt work it out!!! contact me at callum95finn99@yahoo.com or ambrosebobbie@tesco.net look forward to hearing from you amanda
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2003 3:25pm
by amanda hiscock
REUNION 2003
This thread is for anyone who wishes to leave messages in regard to the Reunion held on the 22nd March 2003. When your hangovers have cleared of course.
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2003 11:56am
by Steve Caldwell
Christmas Drinks
Is anyone interested in a pre-Christmas drink on Friday 6th December from about 8'ish onwards. I thought perhaps the Saddler's Arms in Send Marsh, as it might be a little less crowded than some of the pubs in town. Would love to see anyone from school. As alway...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2002 1:19am
by Cindy Pritchard
In Memory
I have today been advised that Mr Bond, our year Tutor, passed away on the 16th November 2002. This subject is for those of you who wish to add your condolences or indeed your memories for Mr Bond. For me Mr Bonds humility towards others and living the school mot...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2002 8:27am
by Steve Caldwell
CLASSMATES
Did you see CLASSMATES on channel 4 Wednesday evening. This is the production that we were approached about. It is on again next week at 8:30pm. Looks like their reunion went with a bang so don't forget to order your tickets for ours soon. Steve
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2002 2:20pm
by Steve Caldwell
Re: Mr Hilder
My memories of Mr Hilder are very sketchy, and I never had the pleasure of one of his classes. But I do recall that he always seemed to be a quite understanding and humourous bloke. Mind you with us lot I'm sure he thought he was banging his head a brick wall most...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2002 5:36am
by Steve Caldwell
e
Ed
Re: Mr Hilder
Mr Hilder was a very decent guy... best teacher I think, I was always a wild child, but behaved impeccably in his class. I suspect it was because he treated us decently. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Mr Hilder was my physics teacher....cool gu...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2002 5:25am
by Ed
Re: Re: Covered Way
Oh god yeah.....I do....always thought it a shame they painted again in that depressing blue and silver. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I remember coming into school one Monday morning, and finding that someone had obviously broken into the...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2002 9:20am
by Steve Caldwell
Mr Hilder
Mr Hilder was my physics teacher....cool guy. I used to sit at the back of the class with Tracey Collyer, Tracey Bignold and Tracey Liddicott. We were forever in trouble, and Mr Hilder would always say 'Tracey, Tracey, Tracey and Tracey, the four Tracey's at the back'.
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2002 3:59pm
by Tracey Lewington
Re: Covered Way
I remember coming into school one Monday morning, and finding that someone had obviously broken into the school over the weekend, and painted the covered way in pink spots....anyone else remember that? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just had a...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2002 3:53pm
by Tracey Lewington
NEW CHATROOM
YOUR COMMENTS ON NEW CHATROOM GREATFULLY RECEIVED.
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2002 9:35am
by Steve Caldwell
Re: CHATROOM
New chatroom coming very soon. Just testing final stages during this week. So fingers crossed. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Very sad to see chatroom gone, had lots and lots of fun in there, how am I going to make friends now??!!
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 11:33am
by Steve Caldwell
CHATROOM
Very sad to see chatroom gone, had lots and lots of fun in there, how am I going to make friends now??!!
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2002 1:23pm
by ruth baker
Re: Re: Houses
Falcon was definately Blue.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I thought it was blue to at first then I was inundated with emails saying it was RED anf Gryphon was BLUE.... Now I'm very confused, an other thoughts or evidence on this matter w...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2002 12:18am
by Cindy Howells
Re: REUNIONS
Sorry couldn't make it...Hope it went well..and it was as good as the last one!! Let me know what you need doing... TR --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:So some of us managed to escape to the pub for a few swift ones on Sunday 24th March, and st...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2002 3:25pm
by Tony Roberts
REUNIONS
So some of us managed to escape to the pub for a few swift ones on Sunday 24th March, and started the ball rolling in regard to planning the reunion for next March. I will be contacting some who could not make it due to work and family commitments in due course in...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2002 1:34pm
by Steve Caldwell
Re: Houses
I thought it was blue to at first then I was inundated with emails saying it was RED anf Gryphon was BLUE.... Now I'm very confused, an other thoughts or evidence on this matter would be appreciated. Steve --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:w...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2002 1:24am
by Steve Caldwell
a
Alison
Houses
what colour was Falcon? I am sure it was BLUE...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 1:37am
by Alison
Covered Way
Thats got to be 10 points for your house, superb picture, so thats what all our fund raising ended up looking like.! Cheers for the picture Suzy, will post ASAP. Steve --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Steve, I don't know whats worse, you aski...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 3:35pm
by Steve Caldwell
s
Suzy
Re: Covered Way
Steve, I don't know whats worse, you asking about the covered walk way - or me knowing the answer. Yes it was finished. Even sadder I have a photo - I'll email it to you (probably). Other big changes, the boys gyms are now classes. There is vehicle access from th...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2002 1:40pm
by Suzy
Covered Way
Just had a thought, does anyone know if the covered way was ever finished.. I remember that they could not connect to both buildings as it would stop emergency vehicle access, this totally ruined the concept of the student staying dry between buidlings, coupled with...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2002 3:30am
by Steve Caldwell
Free Forum powered by Bravenet