Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Banff Springs Hotel Canada.
Does any one know of anyone who has been married at the Banff Springs Hotel, Alberta Canada?? My H2B and myself had a fantastic skiing holiday there 2 years ago and the hotel was amazing. We're thinking of a December wedding there but you wouldn't believe how much tr...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 10:56pm
by Katherine Rolt
a
Angela
Obtaining Wedding Certificate when marrying abroad
Does anyone know, if you marry in the Caribbean, do you get your marriage certificate straight away before you leave? If not, how long does it take to receive it?
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2004 5:11pm
by Angela
g
Gail
Cancun wedding
Hi!! Can anyone help, me and my partner are hoping to marry in Cancun next November time! Does anyone have any recommendations etc??? Any help would be much appreciated!! We have been there twice on holiday but as we live in England we are trying to organise every...
Views: 441   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 28, 2004 4:30pm
by karen
Honeymoon
Hi, Can anyone help me!!? My partner and I have now decided to get married here in England, however we are undecided about where to go for our honeymoon, we both fancy Bahamas but we have heard it is really expensive if you go room only but the prices are above...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2004 6:24pm
by Tanya Foster
k
Kelly
Anyone taking a hair dresser with them
I came across www.fantasyislandweddings.com
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2004 3:54am
by Kelly
b
beckyp
Leaving for love?
Have you fallen for a foreigner? Are you leaving home to follow him to another country to continue the relationship or to get married? If so, TV Production Company Mentorn are looking for people to share their stories of Leaving For Love Please contact leavingfor...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2004 3:51pm
by beckyp
m
Missy
Awesome Barbados wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just had an awesome wedding on the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados. I have never been just heard how lovely it was - and it was everything I had heard and more. We did a search and found Lisa Ward at barbados weddings.com and she was a dream - she made a...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2004 5:16pm
by Laura Shayler
Where to get married?
Hi, Can anyone help me!? My Fiance and I are looking to get married abroad, due the ever expanding costs doing it in the UK, however we have no Idea where to go! Currently we have narrowed it down to The Moon Palace in Cancun and somewhere in Mauritus. We are loo...
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 9:42pm
by Missy
l
lynda
wedding destination
anyone married in Tobago if so who did you arrange it with. Any info please!
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 9:35pm
by Missy
barbados wedding
Hi, I am getting married in barbados next April and I have bought a white morilee dree with silver and gold embroidery on the bodice, my partner is wearing a beige coloured suit. The problem I have is deciding what to put on my 10year old son and 5 year old daughter...
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 9:30pm
by Island Dreaming
Re: Re: weddings in rome
Hi Clare, I am hoping to get married in Tuscany this Summer(end of Aug), I too am in a bit of a muddle on the paperwork side of things. So far I have contacted some embassies in London to apply for our letters of freedom but I do not know how to arrange the church o...
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 8:26pm
by corinne
No idea where to go !!!
We've recently cancelled our 2003 UK wedding as we want something more romantic (abroad). Can someone help us with a destination to meet the following criteria as we are currently stuck for ideas: - Water (Lake/Beach etc) - Civil ceremony - No fuss - Not more tha...
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 8:23pm
by corinne
are you planning to get married in Tuscany?
My sister married in Tuscany last year and used a great company. . My sister was very happy with her prices and service. She found her website www.weddingsintuscany.info hope this can help you
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 8:22pm
by corinne
Undecided
Just got engaged and starting to think about the type of wedding we want. Totally undecided! I fancy just the two of us going yet am frightened it may be too lonely. Has anyone had this experience and regretted it?
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2004 7:08pm
by Rachael Bird
r
Rachel
wedding with a kids' club?!
We're considering getting married abroad because we don't want any fuss. But we'd like to take our 4 year old daughter with us. Does anyone know of anywhere we could get married, but also make sure she isn't too bored - somewhere with a kids club, in other words?...
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 4:21am
by Laura Zellers
c
CAROL
Weddings in Gran Canaria
Hi Has anyone any information on getting married in the Gran Canaria Thanks
Views: 306   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2004 11:35am
by Tracy
Dresses for a Jamaica Wedding
My fiance and I live in CA and are traveling to Negril, Jamaica to be married in August. It will be a small event with just our parents. Can anyone give me ideas on where to look for wedding dresses that are both beach and ceremony appropriate?
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2004 2:05pm
by Brooke
r
Roy
Honeymoon: Swim with Dolphins
Rental home under construction (NOT FINISHED YET) on Long Island, Bahamas, please note it will NOT be available for at least 12 months, But, if you're thinking of honeymooning in The Bahamas visit our site http://tmnv.tripod.com/index.html to see lots of photos and...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2004 8:17pm
by Roy
j
jamie
wedding ideas
i need help. jamie http://weddingplanner.proboards24.com
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2004 7:40pm
by jamie
m
Mrs C
Wel that's me done it!!! It was fab!
Hi I got married in Jamaica in Runaway Bay at the Royal Decameron Club Carribbean and it was fab - you can book the wedding directly through the hotel for $400US which includes cermony, gazebo, music, cake and champagne and flowers. Photographer also provided for gre...
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2004 7:53pm
by Mrs C
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet