Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Reception in Paphos,Cyprus??
Hello,we have decided to get married in Paphos,Cyprus next year (2003).We have decided on a church and accomodation,but are stuck as to where to hold our reception in the resort afterwards.Can anybody offer any advice or help??? There will be around 50 to 60 of us in...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2002 1:37pm
by Tracey Webster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
Go to iberostarcaribe.com and click on weddings. the web-site lists the wedding packages available/pricing/requirements. click on the particular resort (tucan) to find out the phone number. i am getting married at iberostar paresio beach in september. i have been...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2002 1:47pm
by Anonymous
Good & bad overseas wedding experiences!
We are considering an overseas wedding, the bahamas / the maldives or the seychelles. Have any of you experienced an overseas wedding? Good and bad stories would help us make up our minds. Everyone we have spoken to so far is trying to sell us the holiday!!!! Sarah
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2002 10:58am
by sarah smith
d
Doris
Florida Wedding
My fiance and I are getting married next year, and we have decided that we would like to get married in Florida. Can anyone suggest any venues that they know of that would be suitable for a small party of 20? Or does anyone know someone that got married in Flori...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2002 5:53am
by Doris
Re: Re: Weddings in the Caribbean
Thanks for the tip! We'll look into the resort and see where I can put my future mother-in-law! Jenna --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi, Try the Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia. A friend of my got married there 2 years ago and it was great...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2002 10:46am
by Anonymous
p
p
Re: Re: St.Lucia, any tips?
I've been to St. Lucia. My husband and I went for our honeymoon last year, it was absolutely wonderful. A friend of my got married there 2 years ago at the Sandals Resort and it was great and the staff was wonderful, I don't think they had to spend a bundle either,...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2002 8:42am
by p
p
p
Re: Weddings in the Caribbean
Hi, Try the Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia. A friend of my got married there 2 years ago and it was great and don't think they spent that much. I went on my honeymoon there, but did not stay in the Sandals we stayed at the Hyatt which was great too. Good luck!...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2002 8:40am
by p
Re: Weddings in Malta
We are also looking at getting married in Malta-May 2003/4 and would welcome any advice or ideas about this,especially venues as we would prefer to marry in church(catholic. Any information would be appreciated --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:W...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2002 6:32am
by claire.L
Sunglasses? Anyone?
Hi! Grab one free?? Cool! ~Kelly Enjoy your Holiday! > Hi, > > ** Forward this to your friends before February 15th, 2002 ** > > One of the world largest Sunglasses company is clearing stock. > Get a pair of Sexy Metals Sunglasses model 2002 for free > while stock...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2002 6:39am
by Kelly T.
j
Julia
Getting married in Bali!
We are getting married in Bali this March. We've just begun the process, and I'm wondering what others have experienced. It's been a difficult decision on choosing the location, and I need a little reinforcement. Did you love it? Did the legal process drive you c...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2002 6:41pm
by Julia
j
Julie
GETTING MARRIED IN LAPLAND
HELP , I AM LOOKING INTO GETTING MARRIED IN LAPLAND BUT CANNOT FIND A CHRISTIAN BASED CHURCH IN LAPLAND ON THE INTERNET TO GET IN CONTACT WITH, CAN ANYONE HELP? THANKS.
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2001 11:17am
by Julie
Wedding's at the Mandalaybay Hotel Las Vegas
I am getting married in Las Vegas next May. At the Sunset Chapel Mandalaybay Hotel. I would be very interested to hear from anyone who's been married at this hotel.
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2001 3:14am
by Karen Webster
Re: Re: Getting married in Rome
I wish I had some advice for you both but at present my fiance and I are at the same stage in our research into Rome weddings especially as pertains to the question of restaurants and hotels for receptions. Has anyone investigated villas? piazzas? I am also on somewh...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 12:30am
by Jessica
Re: Re: Re: Looking for the most cheapest way to wedding in Italy.
Fiona- has anyone replied to your inquiry? My fiance and I are also considering a wedding in Rome. You having any luck? We've just been engaged and don't really know where to start. Thanks in advance for any advice or referrals you may have. Also, Congratulations on...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 12:25am
by Jessica
a
Andy
Photo Albums on CD
I am looking to start a new photographic service that I hope some of you will be able to give your opinion on. Primarily aimed at Weddings (though we can cater for any event, such as holidays and birthdays), we aim to produce digital photo albums on CD that util...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2001 2:07am
by Andy
k
kate
Re: Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands
If you are still looking for a good company for Mauritius I would suggest beachcomber dont know if they have a website but you should be able to contact them through your local independent tour operator --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi everyon...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2001 8:18am
by kate
Re: Wedding in Mauritius
Hi, Iam also getting married in Mauritius next August. I would suggest a light weight pale cloured linen style suit with an open necked short sleeved shirt, sure to be cool (both meanings) and he can take his jacket off staight after the service. --- --- --- ---...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2001 8:13am
by Kate Farrar
Weddings in Romantic Russell, New Zealand
Bonjour, allow me to introduce myself, I am a Frenchman living in New Zealand since 1987 - I followed and married one of the fine Ladies this Country has to offer - our Company, Zion Promotions Ltd, is situated in sub-tropical Northland and we specialize in Wedding o...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2001 7:19pm
by Stephan Rudich
Re: I WANT TO GET MARRIED SOMEWHERE ROMANTIC!
Hi, we may be able to help you with your request to find a romantic destination for your wedding. Our company, Zion Promotions Ltd, specializes in wedding planning in Romantic Russell, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Feel free to visit our sites; www.zionpromotions.com...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2001 7:06pm
by Stephan Rudich
No Subject
CAn anyone help! I want to get married in Pafos, Cyprus in September 2002 but ideally want to book it myself. Has anyone used the St George's Hotel? We want to stay in villas but obviously I don't want to risk getting this very special day wrong. ANy help appreciated
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2001 6:37am
by Anonymous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet