Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Julie
GETTING MARRIED IN LAPLAND
HELP , I AM LOOKING INTO GETTING MARRIED IN LAPLAND BUT CANNOT FIND A CHRISTIAN BASED CHURCH IN LAPLAND ON THE INTERNET TO GET IN CONTACT WITH, CAN ANYONE HELP? THANKS.
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2001 11:17am
by Julie
Wedding's at the Mandalaybay Hotel Las Vegas
I am getting married in Las Vegas next May. At the Sunset Chapel Mandalaybay Hotel. I would be very interested to hear from anyone who's been married at this hotel.
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2001 3:14am
by Karen Webster
Re: Re: Getting married in Rome
I wish I had some advice for you both but at present my fiance and I are at the same stage in our research into Rome weddings especially as pertains to the question of restaurants and hotels for receptions. Has anyone investigated villas? piazzas? I am also on somewh...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 12:30am
by Jessica
Re: Re: Re: Looking for the most cheapest way to wedding in Italy.
Fiona- has anyone replied to your inquiry? My fiance and I are also considering a wedding in Rome. You having any luck? We've just been engaged and don't really know where to start. Thanks in advance for any advice or referrals you may have. Also, Congratulations on...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 12:25am
by Jessica
a
Andy
Photo Albums on CD
I am looking to start a new photographic service that I hope some of you will be able to give your opinion on. Primarily aimed at Weddings (though we can cater for any event, such as holidays and birthdays), we aim to produce digital photo albums on CD that util...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2001 2:07am
by Andy
k
kate
Re: Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands
If you are still looking for a good company for Mauritius I would suggest beachcomber dont know if they have a website but you should be able to contact them through your local independent tour operator --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi everyon...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2001 8:18am
by kate
Re: Wedding in Mauritius
Hi, Iam also getting married in Mauritius next August. I would suggest a light weight pale cloured linen style suit with an open necked short sleeved shirt, sure to be cool (both meanings) and he can take his jacket off staight after the service. --- --- --- ---...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2001 8:13am
by Kate Farrar
Weddings in Romantic Russell, New Zealand
Bonjour, allow me to introduce myself, I am a Frenchman living in New Zealand since 1987 - I followed and married one of the fine Ladies this Country has to offer - our Company, Zion Promotions Ltd, is situated in sub-tropical Northland and we specialize in Wedding o...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2001 7:19pm
by Stephan Rudich
Re: I WANT TO GET MARRIED SOMEWHERE ROMANTIC!
Hi, we may be able to help you with your request to find a romantic destination for your wedding. Our company, Zion Promotions Ltd, specializes in wedding planning in Romantic Russell, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Feel free to visit our sites; www.zionpromotions.com...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2001 7:06pm
by Stephan Rudich
No Subject
CAn anyone help! I want to get married in Pafos, Cyprus in September 2002 but ideally want to book it myself. Has anyone used the St George's Hotel? We want to stay in villas but obviously I don't want to risk getting this very special day wrong. ANy help appreciated
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2001 6:37am
by Anonymous
r
RPM
Getting married in China
Does anyone have any info about getting married in China to a Chinese national? What does one need to do?
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2001 1:43am
by RPM
k
Kevin
Catholic wedding in Australia
Help! we really want to get married in Australia but we are having trouble trying to get a catholic service
Last Post: Jul 6, 2001 1:55am
by Kevin
chartering a plane for guests?
I'm considering getting married in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Is it ever feasible and affordable to charter a plane to help transport guests to the wedding? How does this work? Any advice? thanks !
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2001 12:17pm
by nancy taggart
Wedding in Mauritius
Hi everybody, somebody please help! My fiance and I are getting married in Mauritius in November, but we are struggling to find the right outfit for him to wear. Has anybody got any ideas or websites? Thanks, Joanne.
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2001 3:50am
by Joanne Brown
Re: Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands
Dawn, we are getting married in Mauritius in November, after weeks of scouring brochures we found British Airways did the best deal! The biggest problem we have is what the groom is supposed to wear. Any suggestions? Joanne. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2001 3:43am
by Joanne Brown
Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
Could you send the same info to me too ???? mmurteza@yahoo.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Jody Just to let you know we have sent you an email with details of how we are able to assist you with your wedding plans for Mexico. Any qu...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2001 2:09pm
by Anonymous
Re: Wedding in Seville
Yes --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Can British people get married in Seville, Spain?
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 1:15pm
by Michelle Street
Wedding in Son Bou - Menorca 18 Sept 01
Could anyone tell me what documentation you require and how you obtain it to get married in Menorca. We have booked the ceremony and just require all the relevant paperwork HELP!!!!!
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 1:13pm
by Michelle Street
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
I also am planning to get married in Mexico.we really enjoy playa del carmen---can you forward me the information.you have.We are just getting started.Pictures would be great.Thanks --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi there Can you please als...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2001 5:39pm
by dena sooby
getting married in sri lanka
we've already booked two weeks in sri lanka in february 2002 and would like any information on getting married while we are there
Last Post: May 28, 2001 12:16pm
by gillian hornsey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet