This Forum is Locked
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Help with link appearance
I'm hoping someone can help me out with this problem I'm having. When I make pictures into links, there is a blue border around the picture and I don't want it to show. For example: http://www.conacowebdesigns.com The pictures with Pricing, Samples, Request In...
Views: 610   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 11:21am
by Philo Kvetch
a
AJ
Bravenet email forms Pro question
Has anybody used the Pro email form from Bravenet? If so, does the end-user see any of Bravenet's webpages or anything after the form has been sent? Or is there an option for confirmation right from your own webpage?
Views: 642   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 12:51pm
by dWd
Can I use Bravenet's tools on other free website online services?
I use a couple of different services that offer free websites and I would like to know if Bravenet's applications can be incorporated into other services?
Views: 656   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 4:23pm
by Corwings
Templates and Dreamweaver
I'm new at site building. I have played around with some free sites and was able to do the "basics' with codes. I am currently learning Dreamweaver. My questions are: how to I insert a 3rd party template in DW and how will I know if it will work in bravenet?
Views: 716   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 11:11am
by Peter
inserting ads in template
If I use a template to build my site, will it be easy to insert google ads or 3rd party ads.
Views: 641   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 11:05am
by Peter
Views: 649   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 9:19pm
by WAQAS ANsari
m
Melvin
Designed my web site with Microsoft Office Live Small Business. Utilized the templates provided, and the space for the header on each page. Now that I want to password protect four (4) of the eight (8) pages, there is nowhere in the header to put the javascript. Ev...
Views: 1146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 9:41am
by Melvin
Web Templates
I am having trouble incorporating the Web site templates into my web pages. I am using microsoft expression.
Views: 769   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 4:08am
by Philo Kvetch
Forums
My page I am going to create is going to be a forum but I don't want it to be just a basic one like you can get from Bravent. Does anyone have one that looks different and if so, how do you create it?
Views: 655   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 10:34pm
by ----
Webpage won't center
Can someone help me please. I have been working on this for some time now and I think I am about ready to throw my computer out the window. I know there is a guru out there who can help me please. Michele
Views: 659   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 8:30pm
by Michele
Creating A Free Website
Does anyone know how to create your own website completely free with no charges sort of like a game website ?
Views: 616   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 4:50am
by Philo Kvetch
Views: 680   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 6:01am
by Peter
template won't center
I'm using a "css template" as suggested by bravenet and when I first receive the template, it's centered in the visual editor. When I make changes to the template, it automatically moves to the left margin, leaving a wide margin on the right. Same thing with text edi...
Views: 631   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 12:18pm
by hither 'n thithe...
moving pages up and down
I am trying to figure out how to move my pages up and down as in change the order of how they are seen on the left side of my page.Thanks in advance.
Views: 617   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 4:54pm
by Philo Kvetch
E-card Pro?
Can someone point me to an example of how the e-card Pro version looks and works? I'm interested in it but don't see a trial version and I don't know if it's simply another copy and paste code, with more options once you're at the site, or what? I'm interested in h...
Views: 756   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 12:24pm
by OneVoice
Over lapping banners
I am having the same problem it seems over and over with my site. Banners I have placed on the site on some screens I have checked over lap onto other portions of the screen and on others it does not. I have changed the banner size and everything, however on some scr...
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 8:06pm
by Linda
How to Embed Blogger Blog onto Bravehost Website?
I am trying to simply embed my blog from Blogger onto a page on my bravehost website using the website wizard. Is there a template or frame for this? I usually work with really basic html coding and cut and pasting using the website wizard. How can I embed my blog on...
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 11:23am
by Shakti Bliss
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 4:53am
by chazeady
Posting Pictures on website
I've uploaded several pictures to my photo album but I can't seem to figure out how to put them onto my web pages.
Views: 705   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 4:39pm
by Tim
Website Analysis
What's the web address where it analyzes a website and then rates the various sections as either green, yellow or red?
Views: 601   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 12:53pm
by Robert Kolling
I've Uploaded files using FTP server....now how the heck do I get them to show up as my site?
I've used the FTP server and have files in my website but nothing shows up when I go to my web page: http://PutMyMoneyToWork.com How do I get the files that I uploaded using the FTP server to show up as my web site? HELP! Been trying for 3+ hours...getting P...
Views: 817   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 9:03am
by Chuck Shadduck
k
Kevino
USB (Universal Serial Bus)
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a plug-and-play interface between a computer and add-on devices (such as audio players, joysticks, keyboards, telephones, scanners, and printers). With USB, a new device can be added to your computer without having to add an adapter card...
Views: 955   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 3:57am
by Kevino
newbie question.... to mailto: or not to mailto:
Hi, can anyone help answer possibly the stupidest question ever asked here? I've been helping a friend put together a website for his coach-hire company but we're having problems with email links. The 'mailto:' links we've put on the site (using dreamweaver MX) onl...
Views: 644   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 7:55am
by Peter
c
Chris
Web Template Design
I have been using this site for over a year now, I created a website with it, I now would like to know if I could change the way my website looks by using a bravenet web templete, without starting from scratch.. you know just change the look and not content... any he...
Views: 673   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 11:19am
by Corwings
m
MaryH
Thanks Bravenet!
I just wanted to say Thank you Bravenet for the new photo area! Some excellent photos and a very useful tool! Mary H.
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 8:19am
by MaryH
c
Cuzkid
Margins
I'm making reference to a post from November of 2008. The question is how do I set up page margins that are wider than the "default" setting used by Bravenet. This is how the original question looked: "How can I place margins on web pages so that the words are no...
Views: 592   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 7:54am
by Philo Kvetch
Text Field Submission
I'm trying to build a website for interactive stories. I know how to make the text field, but I don't know how to get the text field to submit the text to the webpage. How do I do this?
Views: 752   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 5:27am
by susen
d
Donna
WEBSITE
I'm currently working on building a website for my church. When I was looking at it to make sure everything is correct, I went into where people can post comments. When I hit the home button it took me to a template that I'm not using. Can I delete that template w...
Views: 581   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 9:15pm
by ----
l
Linda
Thumbnail pic
I confess that I am a little challenged but not totally helpless. My bravenet blog is being posted on Facebook and they show a thumbnail pic with blog info. The thumbnail shows a pic of the bravenet pic but not my blog site as it is supposed to. I am using another...
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 4:55pm
by Linda
d
Donna
PDF Files
Can I add a PDF file to my website? I'm trying to find the best way to add newsletters on my site. I do the newsletters in Microsoft Publisher. Or if anyone knows an easier way. Thanks
Views: 604   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 3:39pm
by Peter
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18