Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
Wanda
Making Changes
Hello Everyone, I want to make changes in my website. I have a website that I use website Wizard and now I want to start making my pages with File Manger and FTP. Can I do that and how?
Views: 633   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 3:51am
by Wanda
s
sherro
Where Can I Find a "Site Last Updated" HTML Code?
As above! Where can I fin done to add to my site?
Views: 578   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 3:42am
by Peter
a
Alan
Music Widget
Hi How do I get a free music widget for my website? Thank you! Alan
Views: 610   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 9:56am
by Corwings
s
Sal
Webpage help
I created a webpage, using one of the themes on Bravenet. My problem is when I open the page to preview the work it does not fill up my screen. It is like the page is only in the middle of the screen. Is there anyway to fix this?
Views: 612   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 2:03am
by Peter
can i do this with a free bravenet webpage?
http://www.geocities.com/temprms/home is a page of links. as you see i am new at this! can i overlap pictures? i would want a picture covering the page with clear gif pics over parts of the page. clicking them would lead to the web links. thanks all
Views: 680   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 9:47am
by Corwings
a
Arnie
Using template with Kompozer
I found a beautiful template on Bravenet (which includes two CSS files). I would like to use Kompozer for editing the template (in order to vary slightly the layout). Does anyone know, is this possible? If yes, how do I do this? Thank you! Arnie www.Movin...
Views: 665   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 8:13pm
by macmc
web page
How do i make the free pages as a picture background and clear gif or png files on top. when i click the clear file a web page will open. say the background picture is a google sign. when i click the clear file on top of that it goes to google. without using html...
Views: 592   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 9:50pm
by Corwings
d
desgnr
Lightbox question
How do i add a Slideshow, i only have the Next & Previous buttons now.
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 1:27pm
by desgnr
r
Rasha
can someone help me please?
ok, I have uploaded a picture then put it in the website and I want it to go into another page when i click on the picture but the other page cannot be on website or have a link on the pages bar thingy. how can I do that?!
Views: 648   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 2:58am
by Rasha
Can we use images as backgrounds?
I like colors, but it don't suit my website. I wish we could use images as backgrounds. Can we using HTML?
Views: 595   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 5:16am
by Peter
Can i copy and paste an image to my website?
Hello I am wondering if i find an image on the internet if i can place my curzor over the image and copy it and then paste the image onto a page on my bravenet website?
Views: 634   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 10:25am
by Corwings
b
Barb
RE: Changing colors
I don't know if this helps, but sometimes if it wasn't done with a wizard you can go into the text editor, search through the existing code to the particular section you want and change the color code to something else. I just usually search for whatever words are...
Views: 613   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 9:20am
by Rasha
how to post .xls ppt. documents on website
Hi! please help me post some .ppt, .xls documents on my website. Thanks
Views: 618   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 9:16am
by Rasha
k
kim
Publish Updates
I just updated my site, through visual editor now how do I publish it? Before when I first created it I had a publish button/update button?
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 4:43pm
by Philo Kvetch
What happened to my video??
Yesterday I embedded a youtube video to my site and it played fine. Today I went to check it out and when I did the place where my video was theres just a frame there now with a little tiny box in the upper left hand corner. Why did this happen, can anyone explain...TIA
Views: 603   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 5:23pm
by Joyce
FRUSTRATED!! The Changes Won't Post to the Live website
I have made changes using the editors, the changes show in preview & in post-preview, but don't show on the actual live website. Even after using only the wizard editor the changes still won't show. What do I need to do now?!!!!!!
Views: 720   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 8:44pm
by ----
b
Barb
RE: help for inserting images
Look at my post "how to insert an image in your webpage" (6/15/09). It might be what you were looking for.
Views: 571   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 3:08pm
by Barb
Help, a single page has disappeared!
Hi I am using visual/text editor. I have recently re-name a file, it's called 'Roster' or 'Artists Roster' on the navigation menu. I re-named the file and now it's not longer there. If you click on it, it gives 'file error, the file you are looking for etc..' Al...
Views: 549   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 12:22pm
by kaparte
website background
I just did a page on my site and used a widescreen background(1440x900). Should I make it smaller so others with smaller screens can see it better without having to scroll left and right? I typed the link to the page I am talking about in the Website URL...I really l...
Views: 594   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 7:47am
by Marcome
t
Terry
Can't get photo onto webpage! Please help!
I uploaded 25 photos to my Photo Gallery and just need one to be copied on my first web page. I've tried everything (but I don't understand htpp codes) I thought I could just copy and paste. I've worked on this for two days and am about to give up on my website. Ca...
Views: 665   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 4:54am
by Corwings
New and need help
Hi, I am trying to update the website for an organization i am in, and can not figure out how the person who made it made the bar on the side with the links and the bar on the top. I would like to change the colors of these bars if that is possible. I have not don...
Views: 588   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 8:40pm
by Candy
e
evgeni
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /misc/41/000/227/902/4/user/web/winawedding2010.co
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /misc/41/000/227/902/4/user/web/winawedding2010.com/files/mail_p003_8_00.php on line 17
Views: 601   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:40pm
by twstyles
b
Barb
How to insert image in a webpage
Here's another way. If you already have images uploaded, go to the Visual Editor, and click on the webpage where you want the image to be. Then, on the task pane on the left side, locate the name of the image you want to include and right click on it. A menu will...
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 10:11am
by Barb
How do i put an image onto a webpage
Hi I would like to know how to place an image onto a webpage?
Views: 620   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 9:29am
by Corwings
j
Jake
Bravenet Photo Album Service - Question
Hello all, I'm currently working on 2 sites, building both through the Bravenet Website Wizard, as I'm new to this. When I built the first site, I added the Bravenet Photo Album feature and uploaded photos that I wanted to be viewable on that site. After bui...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 3:09am
by Jake
Stretched background image without hiding Bravenet ads
Hi, can anyone shed light onto this issue? I'm designing a webpage with a background image that is not tiled but stretched to fit the whole browser window. The drawback is that I have to put all my content inside a [div] tag. Because the Bravenet ads have to be...
Views: 631   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:46am
by Philo Kvetch
d
desgnr
Align Logo
Is there a way to align a Logo ? I have a Logo that has a long line that i want the text to sit on, Is there a way to do this ?
Views: 653   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 3:31pm
by twstyles
r
ritu
adding profiles
can i get bravenet service of adding members profiles on my website?
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 6:02am
by gee
d
deb
Making music play on website
Is there a way that I can have music play when someone opens my website?
Views: 588   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 1:32am
by James
m
Marie
Where are all my old pictures stored??
I went to update a few pictures this am and found that Bravenet had changed the Upload Pictures format. Where are all my old picutures that I have used consistanly, images, signs, logos, etc at now?? When I go to Browse My Images/Image Picker they are not there.(you...
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 3:40am
by Peter
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20