This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
trilju
I can see my 1st page but no one else can?
I can see my first page, but when others view it - all different browsers and internet services - they can only see the words and all layers are shown as x's. They can see my 2nd page. Is it because of my layers?
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 9:32pm
by Corwings
d
Dale
How do I change the Font style in a Textarea?
I have inserted a text area into my webpage, but it won't let me change the font style or size. When I try to use font-family in the text editor, it still doesn't work. Please help me out. Many regards Dale.
Views: 209   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 1:24pm
by Morgan
a
Alicia
Getting all my stuff on my website
I made a web site with a html editer and want to add it to my Bravenet pages...but the jpg files and other html files ive made wont add...How do I do it? I dont have pro.can it be done on my free Bravenet site? How?
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 11:44am
by Martin E. Meserv...
music files
I have downloaded and saved itunes,to use midis on my website,and I cant get it to play,I've tried to upload.
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 8:57am
by Peter
l
Lynn
What do you think of Bravenet?
Hello, I have been using dynamicwebbuilder for the last year and am happy with it. But I see that bravenet offers more for the money and am considering switching. I would like to hear from anyone who cares to respond about your experiences with bravenet good or ba...
Views: 275   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 6:36am
by Andrew S.
a
Angie
Question about INDEX folder
Ok I need to ask a question. Yet, Im not sure what terms to use, so I will explain as clearly as possible. In file manager, the index, is the file folder name of my actual site? If so...I have a problem. When I first started creating my site, I had to start over a co...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 6:09am
by Martin E. Meserv...
transfer of photos
could someone pls give me step by step on -- moving photos in "my pictures" to the website i'm building on bravenet
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 12:28am
by lgwd
r
Rhonda
PASSWORD PROTECTION
I have purchased the pro version of the password protection, but when I press the button to go to the registration screen, I get an error message stating the page could not be displayed...does anyone know how to fix this error.
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 9:50pm
by Rhonda
d
Dale
Text Area Help Needed
Hi Bravenet. I've inserted a 'textarea' into my webpage, but how do I change the font and font size? Everytime I try to it just stays the same as the text editor font, and the only thing it allows me to do is alter the colours. I am talking about a 'textarea'...
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 5:43pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Why are not my pages appeaing on my website.
I have finfished my colors,pages,header,and so on.I have used the "Publish Website" funcation after i finifshed.But the ones are not appearing on my website.I am a chinese,what ao i need to do? My students are waiting it,but the "xmthy.bravehost.com" were not found...
Views: 266   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 3:55pm
by xmth
The Hit Counter
I subscribe one hit counter to my website but when I go to the site it isn't there anything. In the statistics, I haven't anyone. I hope you can help me send an e-mail to francisco_huhn@hotmail.com Thanks, Francisco Huhn
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 11:37am
by Stephen Chapman
s
Starr
Editing website & using favorite template
Okay, I must be an idiot. I have selected the template I wish to use and put it in my favorites. How do I now use that template on my website? Question #2, how do I edit the pages of my website now that I created it?
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 8:32am
by Martin E. Meserv...
h
Holli
Adding PICS
How do I put pics on my website. Nothing comes up after waiting forever! Please Help
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 3:56am
by Peter
What the hell???
I really need help I just don't know where to start!! I logged out and then logged back in and I don't know how to get back on and edit my site. Then I also don't know how to take off these ads on my site!! I am clueless sorry!!
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 10:23pm
by Stephen Chapman
no url
alright i want to protect a couple of pages with the password servise but the page i want to protect contains alot of links that i want to be member only to and if you know the url you can get to them by just putting it in your browser without the password, is there...
Views: 271   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 1:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
c
Clock
How many webpages can a site have?
Like the subject says, How many webpages can a free bravenet site have?
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 1:29pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jeff
how do i apply my flash menu?
Well I just finished my flash menu, its got three files, menu.html, menu.swf, and soundfile.mp3. the builder that i used 123 flash menu only allows .mp3s to be used, so i suppose i cant upload it to bravenet? and how do i apply the menu to the page, i think i should...
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 1:12pm
by Jeff
m
Me
my visual editor is messed up!!!!
how come anytime i click on my visual editor it goes to the text editor and ive tried evrything but it always goes to the visual editor!
Views: 259   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 1:08pm
by jeff
real estate type web templetes
does anyone know if there are any real estate type of templetes in the pro version?? thanks
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 11:28am
by Morgan
j
jen
tables
hii world wide web people i want to put a table on my links page but i want it to be invisable; how do i do that?
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 10:45am
by Morgan
Urgent
Hi Actually from the last two days my web Page is unable to publish....as soon as i click on publish button i get the reply that the system has unable to log in.wat to do now???is it site problem??
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 10:45am
by Morgan
html code into flash site?
i have a flash .fla file for a new website i'm building and want to add the html email list code to one of its pages. is this easy to do? how? thank you! SR
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 7:06am
by solomon's reques...
text
I have images and text that have moved from the top of the page to the bottom of the page,how do I get it back to the top?
Views: 242   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 12:45am
by deesdesign
n
Noelle
PHp script help
Hi, I'm trying to install PHP currently: http://codegrrl.com/scripts/phpcurrently/ I have the script all installed, the database information is right, however, when trying to login to the admin panel, I receive this error. Warning: Cannot modify header information...
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 6:52pm
by Andy
Hi this web site is good.
I think this web site is good.
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 1:48pm
by mauco
HELP
IV LOGIN BUT IV 4 GOT HOW 2 EDIT MY PAGES HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 12:37pm
by Morgan
n
Nick
Using Bravenet Pro Templates
I know some people have posted on this already but i still dont get it. I already choose a template, and downloaded it to my files. How do i do i put it on my actual website?
Views: 287   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 8:25am
by Peter
uploading banners
OK, I think I am totally stupid here, but I might need someone to take me step by step thru this...I am trying to upload a banner onto my site. I downloaded it onto my desktop on my computer, but I don't know what to do next. I was told to go to my account manager or...
Views: 232   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 8:22am
by Peter
j
james
removing an image
How do I remove an image after it's on my main page.
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 4:55am
by Peter
update to uploading banners
ok, I figured out how to upload, but now my banner sits there, and I don't know how to get it onto my site. This just gets more and more fun... I figured out how to access FTP (still don't know what that is...)but it just shows me that my banner is uploaded. I don'...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 11:59pm
by lgwd