Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Tanya
Own music download link
I was wondering how I can download my own music onto the website in my music page. So that people can view and listen to my songs?? anyone know? thanks!
Views: 268   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 11:26am
by Tanya
c
CHRIS
how do i put pics on my site??????[talk to me like i know nothin bout computers]
i need help putting pics on my webby.plz if u do respond dont say big words computer words im new at this!
Views: 346   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 8:45am
by Peter
j
Joy
I just signed up for my own domain name. Can I transfer the information and layout from my free web
I've had free webhosting for the past 6 months or so and I just now applied for a domain name for 1 year (both with bravenet). Once my website's name changes to my domain name, will my free webhosting page be transferred over to my domain page or will I lose all...
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 6:07am
by Joy
j
Jane
I want to add a background to
just one of my pages the winter page. I tryed last night and it didn't take. Can I add a background to just one page. to my web site that I made VIA the wizard thankyou very much Jane
Views: 336   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 5:41pm
by Jane
e
emily
how do i start my first webpage
im just starting all of this stuff and it is very foreign to me right now and i need help on something... how do i get my html work on to my webpage??? thanks for your help
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 12:39pm
by Stephen Chapman
re:html code (position:absolute)
I am planning to copy and paste the drop down menu 2 in the free scripts section (menus). In the code is what appears to be position holder "position:absolute". How do I change the code to enable me to place the menu on my page BELOW the banner ads? Or is it p...
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 12:23pm
by Stephen Chapman
Changing the page order...HELP...Newbie
Do not know how to change the page order on site. Am strictly am amature and can just barely get around, so need simple, instructions. HELP...PLEASE Mohegan
Views: 364   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 12:09pm
by Moheganwaters
r
RaYDeN
Add a tag board on the web
Is it possible to add a tag board just like on the guestbook...or link the same tag board from the guestbook to the website?
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 11:19am
by RaYDeN
disappearing free services
how come my free services keep disappearing from my website? i copy and paste the different codes, then publish it - and it stays for awhile - but say i come back the next day and it's gone! why does it do that, and how can i fix it??? (i'm talking about the...
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 8:20am
by Peter
how do i make another username
I want to make another username you know?please teach me and i will be happy
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 7:01am
by Corwings
adding more pages through webpage editor on bravenet?
hello, how can i add more than one page to my website on bravenet. for example, home, products, links, affiliates, and so on. do i just create each page seperately and then link them all together? and if so, how do i go about creating each page? will it automatica...
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 6:52am
by james lovell
f
Flint
PHP file upload
Right, so I've got a portfolio management section in my as-yet unfinished website, and the scripting to upload files to my website. I know that the script should work, because I've used variations of it for intranet sites before, and it works just fine on my testing...
Views: 257   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 3:32am
by Flint
b
bhanu
hjjk
dfg dgs dgfgfd fdg dfgd dfg dfg d fg dgfd fgdgfdff
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 3:11am
by bhanu
n
Neziah
Publish option not Publishing ????
I can not get the temp page that I made with the wizard to publish? I have tried multiple times, but it is not working. Is something wrong with Bravenet? or am I doing something wrong?
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 1:45pm
by Morgan
designing own background
is there any way i can design my own backgound to put on my web site?....
Views: 366   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 1:42pm
by Morgan
Moving pages once they are created....
Can I move my pages up or down once they are created? Or do I have to create them all over again?
Views: 278   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 9:50am
by Lindsay Rodrigue...
t
Tais
changing website name
Hello, My website's name is Goodharvest. I would like to change it to Defendersofpeace. Is that possible? Thanks, Tais PS: I haven't designed or worked on my website yet, so if that means to lose what I've done, that's fine.
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 6:23am
by Peter
Web Templates...
I am trying to upload or download the Templates that I would like to use on my pages....I have followed the directions, but for some reason, I just can't seem to understand what I am doing! I am very computer illerate...and need things spelled out step by step...If...
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 5:55am
by LadyRaven1963
g
Gaff
Copyright
Hi, Is there a way I can get rid of copyright with my name at the footer of my website?
Views: 298   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:25am
by Gaff
f
Fil
Column div positioning...but wait, that's not all.
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help with this problem. I'm working on a webpage using column divs, floats and all that good stuff. Anyway, I have the column divs all set up, but there's two problems. One, the divs are stuck behind the main image that I'm using...
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 2:03pm
by Fil
k
Kim
.wma files (audio/songs)
I bought some songs from walmart-music downloads. Anyway, I need to know if updating to basic service will allow me to use .wma files (windows media audio) so I can have certain songs on my site. Does anyone know he answer to this?
Views: 371   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 8:58am
by Morgan
Creating page margins
I want to have my navigation links on the left side of my page. HOWEVER, I also want to enter text to the right of the links (several paragraphs). What code do I use to indent the margin so I can do this? PS- my index.html page is empty. I got frustrated and d...
Views: 315   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 8:31am
by Al Raeside
Help- I need some ideas
This is my first message here, so pardon me if it's not done correctly. I'm trying to make a website for a SIM game called Hay!Land that I play. I've created the pages all by myself and have come to a snag in my progress. If you look at the pages, you'll see Our Ho...
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 5:25am
by Peter
t
Tice
HHHHHHHHHHHHEELLLLLLLPPPPPP
HEllo everyone i'm really need help on adding backgroung music that plays automaticlly when u go on the website. I read everything and i need someone to expline it to me step by step. I really need the help on need to get my website moving on . Also i need help linki...
Views: 403   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 4:46am
by lgwd
m
mauco
Message for aunique.bravehost.com
I don't use the Wizards on bravenet therefore can't help you out. Try raising your question on Bravenet's public forums, and hopefully someone will be here to help. Cheers
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 4:01am
by mauco
how do i make my website more than one page
currently all the info is on one page how do i seperate it into more than one page
Views: 326   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:39pm
by mauco
HELP!!
how do I make it so when anyone comes into my webpage you cant make it able to left click?
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:07pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
ginola
adding images
Please could smeone tell me what i am doing wrong??? I designed my website in MS publisher (i know everyone thinks its useless,but its all i know how to use)!!, then uploaded it to server, its all ok except the images. Where they should be are just red crosses?...
Views: 456   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 12:31pm
by Stephen Chapman
c
CHRIS
EVERY1 GO TO FISHINGSPOT.BRAVENET.COM
GO HERE FOR ALL THE FISHING QUESTIONS OH AND IF I HAVE ANY FISHING SITES TELL ME
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 12:16pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
George
How Do I upload music onto my website?
im trying to get a page on my site where the guest can click on the play button and control it by pausing or stoping the music. i already got the play and pause menu on the site, i just need assitance on how i can upload my music on my website. im using the fre...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 4:58am
by new person