s
segun
hi
i want u 2 help me build my site.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2005 9:10am
by Corwings
FREE game link
For great FREE on-line game put this link on your web page http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10225
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2005 6:50am
by HeroWar Free Lin...
d
dan
help
can someone please help me . I am new at all this . I have build a page for myself. Now i don t no what to do with it. I want to make a few dollors on it . Like searchs and out banners on it. and do what ever else i need to do to make a few dollors on/Someone please...
Views: 306   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 10:04pm
by dan
javascript
Is it worth learning javascript to be a good web designer? My Site
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 2:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
Getting thru to Bravenet
Does anyone know any other way to contact Bravenet other than thru the Ticket system they have? The ticket told me that I needed to complete my form but didn't tell me where to go to do it. Please help.
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 1:31pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
I need help!
Please check out my website and give me some ideas how I can make it better.I need help
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 12:54pm
by clin
a
alexia
i dont understand how to code bravenet's web templates
please help me :( I have a site but (neodream.tk) but the layout is kind of I dont know how to use the bravenet one !! i mean can u code them or..well i dont know and im quite good in html.
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 7:43am
by alexia
t
Tina
How do I fix a link that doesn't work??
I have published my website but I have a problem. A friend of mine visited the page and when in my photo albums, she tried to click on the "home" link. It comes up page can not be displayed. How and where do I go back in to fix this?
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 12:17pm
by Peter
c
Cowboy
Editing Buttons and Counter Issues
howdy guys! First things first Bravenet is sucha great palce to make a website! =D Few problems though...some free templates i cannot seem to be able to edit the buttons! VERY ANNOYING :( Can someone teach me how to edit the buttons please. And can someone give m...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 1:01am
by Cowboy
b
Ben
I need design help
I am wanting to create a web site that is for the local community. I may want to put to much into it, I don't know. I want it to be interactive as much as possible. To name a few I want to offer a game area, forums, chat, classifieds, news articles, recipe exchange,...
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 11:14pm
by Peter
hyperlink problem with advance button
if anyone know why to will not upload to the link on the top advance button i would be happy thanks somebody h:g clan
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 6:23pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
Jacob
How do i create ir install different designs for my phpbb forum?Ex: Super Mario Theme
how do i create or install an different design for my phpbb forum? such as a super mario theme or something else. Please tell me i dont know what to do and i think people will go back to my forum if i have a different design on there instead of the blue and white def...
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 6:06pm
by Morgan
c
Cailen
I need layout help
i need help i have a msn group and i need help! everytime i go to a website and they have a layout and a code with it. whenever i copy the code and put it in my website the layout never shows up just the code please help!
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 2:43pm
by Peter
a
angie
uploading files
does anyone know how to install scripts onto the bravenet server?? I will pay whomever is able to do this for me, or explain how i can do it.
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 2:08pm
by angie
l
lisa
publish website
I have used the web builder to redo my web page for the last 6 days and the publish website says that my changes have been published but my old webpage is still the same. I have rebuilt it several times with redoing individual pages also. It still won't accept the...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 1:47pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
c
Chris
I need to center my main web page, it stuck against left side.
I just finished putting in my title and then i save. When i went to look at it after it was finished then i noticed that it wasn't centered. It is stuck to left side of screen and it looks horrible, is there a way to fix this?
Views: 366   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 1:34pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Marc
How do you improve the look of your forum?
How do you improve the look of your forum? I'm stumped! Like, how do i change the colour of the background, or make it more appealing to the eye? Anything!! How do i change something? Please either e-mail me the answer (preferred) or reply here! Thanks Marc
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 12:56pm
by Stephen Chapman
l
Lou
Website won't load on some computers
When I use the URL www.lougopal.com on MY computer, it doesn't load up - just a blank page. It does work if I use the complete URL www.lougopal.com/Index.html But, when I use my wife's computer, I just use the www.lougopal.com without the Index.html and it loads u...
Views: 314   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 12:25pm
by Stephen Chapman
s
sandra
brightening my site up!!
i have a free web service with Bravehost, and i was really just wandering if you can add things on it, like moving images or songs....and then be able to click on them to go to different pages within my site. or is it just the basic outline that you have to keep with...
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 11:33am
by Peter
t
tmax89
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE
sup people please come check out my website and tell me if you find any flaws in it i know that the mailing list doesn't work so don't worry about that i am working on it but other than that feel free to ask me any questions... thanks, tmax
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 9:39am
by tmax89
reorganizing my main links
Well I created some pages for my site and I wanted my contacts and songs list at the bottom of my links under the main navigation, so my skateboarding stuff can go first. I can only seem to re-organize my stuff to do list.... Any help on what to go to?
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 8:15am
by Martin E. Meserv...
i
Ishtar
How do i change the lay-out of my mailing list??
can someone pls help me?????????
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 6:55am
by Morgan
FREE LINKS
I have a free website and when I was getting the free links set up I tried to change the background color for the free links but it wouldn't work. The button for the color would not work. So I tried another place and that button would not work either. Any ideas why....
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 3:11am
by Morgan
s
Steve
how to create download links
i have a file i want to be downloaded but dont know how to do it please help smitty lol
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 10:51pm
by Peter
How to you get the free templates onto your site its KILLING ME!!!!!!
please help me I have picked a template that i want to use on my site instead of the layout thing but I don't know how to get the template on my site please post on here or e-mail me prefferably!! angel_baby2@hotmail.com
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 6:21pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
dan
help
can someone please help me . I am new at all this . I have build a page for myself. Now i don t no what to do with it. I want to make a few dollors on it . Like searchs and out banners on it. and do what ever else i need to do to make a few dollors on/Someone please...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 6:01pm
by dan
Screenshots
How do you "take a picture" of what is currently on your screen, so you can save it? Because I am making a version 2 for my website, and I need a screen shot of version 1 for references. Please help!!!
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 5:49pm
by brisray
k
kelly
i need help on how to create it
i need so much help creating it i dont now how do anything how do u make my website?
Views: 373   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:15pm
by Stephen Chapman
t
Tanya
CHANGING LINKS
I was wondering how you can change a link to only display on one page. I am trying to put a link to my songs on just the tune page and it shows up on all pages. Any ideas or does it just have to be that way? Thanks!!
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:10pm
by Stephen Chapman