Depke Softball Message Board

This message board if for anyone related with Depke Softball. Please post any questions or suggestions here. Our team can use this to comment on anything. Use this to comment on the football picks or anything.

Depke Softball Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
arrmar
Bmw E-sys 3.22.5
Bmw E-sys 3.22.5 > http://tinyurl.com/mkgzsek Bmw E-sys 3.22.5, Private.Sports.6.Soccer.Girls.DVDRip.DivX-CUMSTAiNS [2004] 97ffa81d91 much appreciated 5.2014 BMW RHEINGOLD ISTA/D 3.43.3 and ISTA/P 2.52.5 W/E...
Views: 897   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 4:48pm
by arrmar
[Extra Quality] Crack.Perfect.Resize.Professional.Edition.7.0.7
[Extra Quality] Crack.Perfect.Resize.Professional.Edition.7.0.7 > http://tinyurl.com/mjw28k3 [Extra Quality] Crack.Perfect.Resize.Professional.Edition.7.0.7 972c82176d Adobe After Effects CS5.5 Rus Ð...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 6:53pm
by spirimahol
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 3:57pm
by Joe
Jets
I guess the sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes. Fire the Jets kicker we had that game won twice.
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 2:16pm
by Tim Jenkins
t
Todd
TITANS
WHO WILL HAVE WORST RECORD ALL YEAR? TITANS DOLPHINS
Views: 367   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2004 3:32pm
by Todd
Rams
Miami beats the Rams are you serious? Next week Rams vs WEstville Tigers my money is on Westville easiest win all year..
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2004 12:45pm
by Blake Frazier
Jets give the Pats first loss
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2004 8:37am
by Tim Jenkins
rams and titans
can the rams and titans get me some wins or what? wait til the jets play next week!!
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 5:02pm
by Todd
t
Todd
PICKING TITANS BURNING ME AS USUAL
WHO'S WORSE THE ARIZONA CARDINALS OR THE TITANS??
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2004 1:36pm
by Todd
We got new competition in this league
Watch out for the new guy dont get embarrassed by the rookie.....
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2004 11:40am
by Todd
All St louis fans need to watch baseball
Who is worse the 49ers or the Rams? blake
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2004 11:38am
by Todd
El portal de Los Calaveras
Directorio de letras de canciones de tus artistas favoritos. Letras de canciones de tus artistas favoritos Intercambio de links Correo gratuito Zona para adultos Multiforos: foros relacionados con el mundo de la musica Cine Downloads Los Calaveras http...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 6:37am
by Los Calaveras
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 5:36am
by The Simpsons
t
Todd
BK
I promise I will not pick the Bucs this week. I will pick the Packers, I'm sick of the Bucs burning me!
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2003 3:41pm
by Todd
r the boyz' for real??????...naah...didn't think so!!
as u all see...the real bucs showed up yesterday and dominated the 5-1 cowboys....just to let you all know i'm still here!!.....and that the buc bashing will cease!..from this point on!!!! later all bk
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2003 5:45am
by bk biage
t
Todd
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK, TOP DOGS!!!
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, THIS WEEK LOOKS TOUGH!!I'M TOO TO PICK. IF ALL YOU TOP DOGS(BK,JON,DAVE, AND ROD) CAN STAY AT THE TOP AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK THIS WEEK, I WILL ADMIT YOU KNOW FOOTBALL...LOOK AT THESE PICKS!!! Saints@Falcons Pack@Rams Bro...
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2003 4:14pm
by Todd
Just a small chuckle from a devoted cowboy fan !!
Who would have ever thought the cowboys would be doing so good. Parcells is the man. Although we will see if this offense can hold out. I have my doubts as I am sure the rest of ya do as well. Anyway, me and the boys will se ya in the playoffs !!
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2003 2:08pm
by MELLO " D "
t
Todd
Hey Larry!
Hey I mean CRASH Matthews, that could be your racing name
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2003 1:55pm
by Todd
y
Yancy
STUPID COLTS
Thanks to the Colts winning, now my wife has a commanding lead on me and I have to pick the Colts the rest of the year, bk your bucs are just AWFUL, UP 28-7 IN THE 3rd QUARTER, and they blow the lead, STUPID COLTS !!
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2003 9:02am
by Todd
wow!...the greatest monday nite football game..and i'm at work!!!
****!!..r u kidding me?..35-14...509 left on the clock....the stadium begins to empty...radio stations stop carrying the game...and lo and behold....the colts score 24 unanswered points to defeat the best defense in the nfl!!!...wow!..meanwhile..i spend 12.5 hours at...
Views: 353   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2003 9:01am
by Todd
WHERE YA AT IN THE POINTS TODD?
MAYBE U SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION LIKE THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BASHING MY PICKS?...LOOKS LIKE IF I WOULDN'T THROW IN THOSE RINGER PICKS...I WOULD HAVE A COMMANDING LEAD!....CARNAHAN IS PAYING ATTENTION...AND HE'S IN FIRST PLACE WITH ME....MAYBE YOU SHOULD...
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2003 9:20am
by Todd
t
Todd
BK...and whoever else, nice pick on the 49ers...
what were you ? BK Tell me you're reasoning for picking 49ers who look like crap every week over the Vikings, who are probably gonna when their division ?????
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2003 6:15pm
by Todd
y
Yancy
I hope Alissa isn't crying
Ohh, Alissa, lets take a look at the point standings,SHALL WE!! Lets just say that its a good thing that your name starts with an "A" and mine is a "Y" otherwise, you would be under me, which is where you'll be next week, lol. Good luck next week, (not)
Views: 369   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2003 5:04am
by Alissa "Still Ah...
t
Toni
Today's games and my picks...
I SUCK AT THIS!!!!!
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 3:16pm
by Todd
l
Larry
vrl racin
Hey guy's, Check out who is in 1st place!! oooh yea. Where ya at todd (7th)?? And what the hell is this with you not puting the raiders in your pick's for the super bowl ?? Anyway while your at it why don't you put the Cowboy's up there ?? And let's try and win s...
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 7:09pm
by Todd
t
Todd
WON'T HERE BK AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE!!!
SAME OL' BUCS NO OFFENSE!!!JEEZ! HOW DO THEY SMOKE THE EAGLES, AND LOSE TO THE PANTHERS. DO THE PANTHERS EVEN HAVE A QB???RODNEY PEETE WHO IS IT? BK, YOUR BUCS LET ME DOWN BOOOOOO TO THE BUCS
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 8:09am
by bk biage
choke??? 17-0 blanking @ eagles new stadium!!!!
sorry todd....another game ya lost by not picking the defending super bowl champs....1 day u will learn......lol
Views: 361   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 11, 2003 9:22am
by Todd
y
Yancy
Football Picks
Another year has come before us, will it be Rod or bk, trying to catch me, maybe Chase will win this year, but As long as everyone has fun doing this, this will be another succesfull year of Picking the right teams, I'll see somebody on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!
Views: 161   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 10, 2003 8:03pm
by Alissa (Football...
b
bk
nice showing todd............
same rams...just 2003.....bring on bulger!...should have learned from last year......lol go bucs!!!! bk biage
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2003 9:38am
by Todd
t
Todd
Football Pool
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN THIS YEAR'S FOOTBALL POOL. HAVE PICKS IN BY 12:00 SUNDAY. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE EXCEPT BK AND ROD
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2003 2:22pm
by Todd
t
Todd
HA!!! Where ya at Larry and Fauver???
I got 2nd when the aggressiveness was in your guys's favor (3 or 4). You guys, were you even in the top 5?
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2003 11:55am
by Todd
l
larry
2nd place
Oh yea baby. Looky who got 2nd again.. It may not be a #1 but i'll take them 2nd's all year, if it put's me on top.. Anyway, where were ya todd?? lol Darren even beat you ... Well, better luck next time..
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 8:59pm
by larry
l
larry
vrl racin
Hey guy's, New season and guess who is on top?? sorta.. yea yea bobby we know !!! I'm taking about me. like i said bobby i'm gunnin for ya.. and as for todd's remark about cheating .. i'm not sure how you can.. anyway i can't wait for this weekend baby.. lot's...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2003 10:57am
by larry
V.R.L. race
Hey, I was just wongering what happened to you guy's.. What's up Todd,Jay,Darren ?? Who's eatin my dust now ?? Anyway, i'll get ya one day bobby.. lmao See ya Larry
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2003 11:39pm
by Larry matthews
t
Todd
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! off your boy Clement 514ft!!!! a couple more HR's and he will already pass Sosa and he's only played half the games
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2003 9:01am
by Todd
t
Todd
Round 1 goes to Todd, for bust of the year!
BUST OF THE YEAR UPDATE! Jones rank 185 batting over .300 Ramirez ranked near 500. batting .230(just like I said) after 1 month of play. Todd 1 BK 0 Ramirez what a joke!
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2003 12:26pm
by Todd
t
Todd
THAT'S RIGHT!!! WHO'S DA MAN?
I called it. DA WRIGHT STUFF is finally victorious. We have been consistently finishing in the top 5 and finally pull out a victory. BTW good job L MONEY RACING, you actually finished a race! and got some points SMOKE YOU in a bid for another win falls a second and...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2003 7:43am
by Todd
t
Todd
Softball Page
has been updated a little, will have schedule soon. Check it out. Also updated mini poll.
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2003 3:02pm
by Todd
my damn mechanic
Hey Guy's, The reason i wasn't in the race last weekend is because i got bust brfore the race for an illegal part my damn mechanic put in my car .. Other wise i would have killed you all... Anyway, I will be seein ya all on the track this weekend... hey bobby i g...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2003 9:46pm
by Larry matthews
b
bobby
wire to wire!!!
i told you it can be done!!! SMOKE YOU racing team is and we can't be stopped!!!I told you boys to get use to it SMOKE YOU is taking home the championship!!!!
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2003 6:32am
by bobby
t
Todd
MARK MY WORDS!!!!
I will win this Sunday's race. DA WRIGHT STUFF has been slacking off a little. I didn't do any happy hour, I should of because I would of found out the aggression changed to 7 and I had 8. I would of won this week. Anyway, expect to see DA WRIGHT STUFF taking the che...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 10:51am
by Todd
b
bobby
Not Again?
This is just way to easy The only race i don't win is when i qualify 1st You better figure out what is going wrong or i might not even have to race the last couple of races Well its ok guys now you know you are fighting for 2nd every week There is nothing wrong w...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 7:05am
by bobby
e
Eddie
I hope you're ready!
I hope everyone is ready to play, I might even try to take a run at the home run title this year, I will have more in the parkers than the leading home run hitter has homers. I will also lead the extra base category, and least errors. I am saying all this becau...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2003 10:15pm
by Eddie
SORRY GUYS!!..16 HOUR DAYS ARE KILLIN' ME!!!..BUT IM' BACK..
WHOOO!!..HANGING AROUND THE TOP 5..BUT..THIS IS MY WEEK!..FINALLY..A FINELY TUNED MACHINE!!..WHOO!!..AND THE #1 QUALIFYING POSITION TO BOOT!!..WHOOO!!..I CAN USE MY WOMAN'S AGRESSION THIS WEEK....SHE IS 8,9,10..AND THIS WEEK CALLS FOR AN 8!!..SO...A WIN FOR THE BAHG...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2003 8:26pm
by BK BIAGE
t
Todd
WIRE TO WIRE HA!
Hey Fauver guess that wire to wire thing was way out the window . Like I told you Top 5 finish, it's an omen. DO NOT QUALIFY 1ST, I had to learn the hard way. Glendale, way to go 2nd. Not bad better than meeting the wall. Bk, where ya at? Well See ya all next week...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2003 8:48pm
by Todd
y
Yancy
Ken Griffey, Jr CARDS FOR SALE
HEY, I HAVE A DEAL FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS(IF THERE IS ANYBODY)KEN GRIFFEY, JR ROOKIE CARDS. I HAVE HIS 1989 UPPER DECK CARD, ITS VALUE IS OUTSTANDING IT IS AN ERROR CARD IT SAYS HE PLAYS OUTFIELD, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE PLAYING more ON THE BENCH SO IT SHOULD SAY STARTING...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2003 7:41pm
by Yancy
t
Todd
BOBBY!...I CAN'T BELIEVE U DIDN'T PLAY EDMONDS...I DID THOUGH...HEHE
EDMONDS 4-4 2bombs 2b, 1b many Rbi's can't remember Kotsay over Edmonds Take a look at Offense=Everything's lineup for today!
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2003 7:42pm
by Todd
t
Todd
HEY BK, YANCY, AND FAUVER!!!!
FAUVER- should of played Patterson, I told you he was awesome!!4-6 with 2 dongs and 7RBI's YANCY-uhoh Jeter out, looks like it's Gonzales for you, and oh yeah Giambi not a good start(yes I know it's early. BK-lucky with ARod and Juan Gone, Anyway guys let's he...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2003 5:58pm
by Todd
b
bobby
No Subject
that's right boys Smoke You racing team brings home there first victory and there will be plenty more to come!! So next week you guys can gear up and fight for second place oh and Todd thanks for taking the pole from me i told ya i didn't want it Hey don't feel bad...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2003 7:24am
by bobby
t
Todd
DAMMIT!!! LEAGUE STANDINGS DID RESET!! NEW ROUND
THAT KINDA SUCKS, We are in a new league, all of us in our group league of DANVILLE CRASH AND BURN are still all together, but everyone else is different. So let's put a good round together for our group. No more crash's...you know who you are
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2003 9:16am
by Todd
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet