Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
p
Peggy
Need help changing templates
I'm in need of some help! I have a website set up already, but I really need to dress it up. I was wanting to use a different template, but when I 'tested' uploading a different template at a practice free site I have, it erased all my previous info. (Thank goodness...
Views: 485   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 10:20pm
by Christopher fuen...
a
ateesh
can i advertise on my free bravenet website??
well i just wanted to know if i can put advertisements on my free bravenet website through affiliate programmes? if yes then wat shud i do? my url is given above. ateesh
Views: 448   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 7:50pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Help Designing Website
I am trying to set up a website for a new online business & need multiple pages. Have registered a domain already, but can't figure out how to have more than one page. Any help deeply appreciated.
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 7:31pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
how do you upload a midi file to your website or page?
I have a new free bravenet site i'm creating and do not know how to get a midi file inserted. when i go to images and upload it doesn't work, so where do I need to go to upload the midi file? Please help!! Thanks so much!
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 2:00pm
by Peter
Help with javascript background
Im trying to use the snowflake background and im having trouble. Im not sure how exactly to make it work on my website. Someone please help me!
Views: 470   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 10:37am
by chuck
j
Jane
can someone see if they can see our site
some people can't get our site.and the new winter page and the claraskitties in the browser thing thankyou very much Jane
Views: 488   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 9:30am
by Jane
j
Jane
I spent all morning
with the wizard and added a new winter page and I published it and it's not there, also I tryed to change what the browser said and it didn't work. any Ideas ??? I'm still not to web designer smart thankyou so very much. Jane
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 6:04am
by Jane
a
Alan
Blue line around link image
I have decided to use images for my links but I can't get rid of the blue outline that appears around the outside of each image is there any code I add to ?????
Views: 495   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 6:04am
by Alan
j
Jane
Hi , Morgan I think it finally worked now thankyou
for all your help yesterday. the winter page is there so far and in the browser it says claraskitties thanks again, Jane
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 6:03am
by Jane
j
Jane
my new pro site is the same as the free site
how do I change that??? thankyou Jane
Views: 538   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 3:01pm
by Jane
s
Stacy
Page layout
on my home page I would like to have more than one colum. Is there an easy way that I can do that?
Views: 545   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 11:10am
by Lori
j
jpg
paste background through visual edotor
how could i add an image as my background using visual editor?
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 5:54am
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
emilee
iframes with absolute positioning
anyone know the code?
Views: 461   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 7:43pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Website Design
hey all, just wanted to know what was the best way to create a website? I was ready to create one but only know alittle html. Is a html editor the best way or go head and learn the code? thanks yall, i need major help on this. im ready to make this happen, and do...
Views: 599   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 7:25pm
by WG
.rmi files and .mid files
Okay, so here's my problem (and this is probably the dumbest question anyone has ever asked), I cannot seem to download .mid files as .mid files. They keep getting converted to .rmi. I know this has something to do with Real Player, but I can't seem to get my Windo...
Views: 542   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 3:54pm
by Ladycrystallite
a
amy
media files help!
I was wondering if any of you could tell me how to upload media files such as music, videos onto my website? Thanks!
Views: 514   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 2:24pm
by Corwings
j
Jane
please help
I'm trying to start a new web site since I upgraded to pro. I have a Template I don't know how to start without the wizard, which I used with the free account. thankyou Jane
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 1:29pm
by Jane
b
baz
pictures on my site
i recently copied and pasted a picture onto my site two people i asked to look at it cant see it tho it appears perfectly for me when check it any ideas? cheers
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 11:14am
by Peter
Using File Manager/Templates
I need help using the templates or the file manager. I tried to upload a template but now I can't find it & have no idea what I need to do next. I have tried editing my page using the file manager but I still can't find the things I have saved. Can someone help...
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 9:33am
by Vicki Scott
Button Problems
Well, I have succeeded at taking a blank button off of a bravenet template , editing it and even adding text in my preferred color. I also downloaded it back to my file area. (All biggies for this newbie!Also I use visual editor.Text editor is still mostly advanced f...
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 9:29am
by Lorraine
c
colin
AddingTexture to pages
I would like to add a texture to my site pages - how do I do it?
Views: 503   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 8:05am
by colin
j
Jane
please help I just upgraded to
pro last night. and when I do my domain name the in the url the bravehost siteweb page I did, pops up, with my new site in the url is that right?? or can I change it??and can we keep the bravehost.com site too?? thankyou very much, Jane
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 7:25am
by Jane
d
Danny
help
How can i make my site less confuseing to viewers
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 8:08pm
by Andre
w
WG
oops I did it again.....:(
I think I messed up the buttons again. can someone please go to this page and tell me if the buttons show? Thanks in advance! WG
Views: 492   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 6:45pm
by Peter
Music file storage
I dont know if this is the right board, but does anyone happen to know a site that will let me store my .rmj files so they can be added to my website. I get the file up but the music only works for me :(
Views: 479   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 6:07pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
w
WG
oops I did it again.....:(
I think I messed up the buttons again. can someone please go to this page and tell me if the buttons show? Thanks in advance! WG http://steveguttenberg.bravehost.com/working.html
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 5:34pm
by WG
e
Elles
Login problems
Hi, I new problem as arrived. I had problems with the fast url, so instead of waiting for help, I just made a new account for the kids and me. But the first new account I made, was a problem. I filled everything in, and when I got the password I filled that in as...
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 5:51am
by Elles
k
kitty
editing template links/buttons
I figured out how to edit the text on the template, but I can not figure out how to link the tabs/buttons on the template to other links. help.
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 5:22am
by Sally
w
WG
buttons not showing up????
Hi there, I have heard from someone who said the buttons on my websites are not showing up. does anyone know the reason for this? could it be that I started the website on frontpage then went to using the sitebuilder that bravenet provides? Im really confused because...
Views: 453   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 7:10pm
by WG
w
WC
Will pay for web-site design help
I'm building a Classified Ads & Area Information site for the Las Vegas area. Looking for someone to assist me in it's development. Thank you.
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 6:54pm
by Melissa