Over Coming

Leave a comment, Share a Thought or share your internet or life worst experience.

Over Coming
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Game Ultimate Street Football 220x176 Jar
Game Ultimate Street Football 220x176 Jar > http://urlin.us/0fowm 97ffa81d91 Torrent ornella vanoni discografia mp3.torrent muvee Reveal X 10.5 Serial Number Beatport Top 10 Tech House of 2012 (2012) ufs...
Views: 496   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:16am
by wilonmar
l
lavmar
Baixaki Corel Draw 12 Gratis Em Portugues
Baixaki Corel Draw 12 Gratis Em Portugues > http://tinyurl.com/q3983yo Baixaki Corel Draw 12 Gratis Em Portugues 972c82176d 雷政富.iso  Pirates stagnetti...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 4:51pm
by lavmar
j
judy
No Subject
All the stories are sad and I am encouraged to know there is light at the end of every dark hour in our life.
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2003 9:29am
by judy
c
Cheryl
To Angry Lover
Dearest Mr Lover I have sent you a email on the planet, I haven't seen your or felt your gracious presence in a long while. Whenever I come on the planet I come by to see what is new with you. I have never been disappointed, It is amazing and enlightening to visit...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2003 8:47am
by Cheryl
Good/Beautiful Women...
We have all been through tough times,it's how we overcome what we've endured. You All have written Your life Experiences,that some women wouldn't dare display,but this shows your strength,that eventhough you were once in pain,Your belief In God Kept You Ahead an A...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2003 1:35pm
by Yolanda
k
Kathy
Stalkers
God bless all the winners for having courage to share their stories. I met a man on the internet he stalked me because i didn't want to be his friend he said nasty lies about me. that made him look bad because it showed i made the right decision not having nothing to...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2003 1:16am
by Kathy
m
MizD
Daddy
My dad, let me say it again, my dad is gone. he birthday is coming around again and I think of his funeral, how I didn,t believe he was gone until that day and how I cried at his funeral uncontrollably because no one else was. Realizing that during his life he raised...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2003 10:27pm
by MizD
Sharing apart of me
This is simply amazing. I read each lady story and I must say I was stricken with pain deep in my heart. I want to share apart of my overcoming. I am of mixed race. Growing up was hard for me. The kids would call me names beat me up just because I was of fair comp...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2003 4:23pm
by 2Pretty
i
INEZ
I WAS TRULY TOUCHED BY THEM ALL
I was truly touched by all the stories that won. You ladies deserve to win and may God be with you all. They all brought tears to my eyes. These are things we don't even think or dream of, but yet instill, they are a part of someone's everyday life. My heart goes...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 1:22pm
by INEZ
" Presenting-in-heaven.com"
2 all of U my heart goes out 2 all N much Respect...When I come 2 BP. I always come 2 C what my frnd. Angry_Lover has that's Nu. Bz of the trail I can only say so much...I recv'd a call on May 31,2002 N was adv'd that my 22 yr. old nephew "Anthony Gerard Vontoure" wa...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2003 4:40am
by animal_print
s
SusanQ
I am thankful
I am thankful to be able to read this page it has helped me alot seeing what all the ladies have overcome. Heavenly, You are a beautiful woman and I am proud of you for all your accomplishments your story will make a difference in the lives of many young people w...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2002 1:05am
by SusanQ
I Applaud All The Winners!
Congratulations Ladies!! Your stories have touched my heart and spirit in a very profound way. You've all shown yourselves to be strong, brave and courageous during your hours of trial. God has shown his light on all of you. *Many Huggzz, Ladies* To Angry Lover...
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2002 8:15pm
by Luvly-Ladybird
Contest Winners
I'm sure it was very difficult to pick winner's from all entries that you received. Everyone's story touched me on the inside and confirms the saying "you never know what other's are going through" Thanks for sharing and stay blessed.
Views: 411   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2002 4:04pm
by Harriett
My Dear A_L.....
A_L, From Your Corner Of The World,You Reached Out With Your Loving Words,And In Your Gentle Manner,"You Have Not Only Touched My Heart,But Many". Your Friendship Given,Comes From Deep within your heart,an will last a Lifetime.To Me,*Your Friendship Is A Gift...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2002 12:54pm
by Yolanda
Ladies, Your Stories Touched Me....
To each and everyone of these ladies I wish for them a continued sprit of strength for all that they have been through, the trials that they overcome, and the understandings they have gained. At a high price you all will make a difference in someone's life wether you...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2002 4:52pm
by Black_Italy
g
Gloria
No Subject
Goodafternoon to all who enter here. First I must congratulate my sisters' who like myself felt this was a place comfortable enough to let go of some of what we have kept inside for so very long. Each of you ladies like myself have a very trying experience or experie...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2002 10:16am
by Gloria
Love and respect, to all
Dear Aaliyah, My Dear sister Gurl You have My deepest condolence, oh how you must have suffered going through the pain of losing your little Angel. I am in tears as I write this, I pray with all my might your baby death was not in vain and will help other Parents....
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2002 9:19pm
by Carmanjones
No Subject
I have just read the winners list and their stories. Ladies, you are deserving of these awards and more, for facing opposition head on. I beleive that each of you ladies have been blesed by GOD. I cannot begin to relate to what you been through, but no doubt that you...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2002 8:10am
by vanessabucca
What a blessing this has been to read
my heart was feeled with sadness/grief and Glee. reading the ladies Story here I cried with you and applaud with you. i thank you Angry_Lover for giving a placce to vent and sharing encouraging life true experiences. god bless all of you wonderful ladies. Cammery
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2002 5:33am
by Cammery
Congratulations on your courage!
Sheer fortitude is displayed here by these ladies of the *golden pen*! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Your test, is a testimony of triumph and strength that will empower thousands. Again I say thanks for sharing. "Sheer Courage"!
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2002 4:33am
by Mz. Skillz
a
ALover
Welcome
Checking to see how the setup operate Go ahead If U are reading this, Post whats on your mind?
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2001 2:29am
by ALover
Free Forum powered by Bravenet