General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Do you know of a good widget for my website where I can show the number of event participants?
Please any advice- I would be very grateful! I have a two-week long event with activities all over the country. I am tracking the participants of those events. On my website, I want to put a graphic representation of the number of participants, to track prog...
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2011 7:17pm
by Ruby MacKenzie
salt lake city graphic artist
This site will surely help a lot for those who aspire to be a good web designer. It will give you great ideas: http://www.spyderwise.com/utah-graphic-design
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 8:29pm
by Utah graphic des...
m
Momweb
Hyperlink/Mini-Link
I have been trying to setup hyperlinks or minilinks files/images or articles, between my pages or between files on the same page, without going through the URL. I have not been able to do that here in Bravenet. why isn't that possible?. Thank you.
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2011 10:09am
by Momweb
s
Steven
How do I use (activate) Index to show welcome etc?
I'm brand new to this and need alot of help. How do I use the Index? I would like to post a few different messages for my Index section. Permanent postings to welcome and give general rules of conduct etc. How do I make my site password protected? How do...
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2011 8:44pm
by hmmm
ken
Moving web pages
Can I change the order of my web pages? I'd like to move one of my pages to the end of the list but don't know how too.
Views: 497   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 18, 2011 1:11pm
by Corwings
s
Sally
inserting multiple photos on pages
I am using Website Wizard to build my site and have been able to load only 1 image in the main section plus one in the 2 side sections. How can I load multiple photos into the main section on each page? Thank you.
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 6:20am
by Sally
a
Alex
Email Forms Submit & Reset buttons don't appear in IE
Hi, I have done a quick search for this problem but only found one fix, which hasn't worked... Problem: I have created two email forms through bravenet email forms. One Booking Form and one Contact Us form. I can see the buttons on Firefox and Opera, but a...
Views: 893   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 9:45pm
by Kelly
m
Mark
dragging ads
Hi, im finding it difficult to move ads around in website wizard, is there a way to do this? I add the code, and it puts the ad in a spot, but i should be able to just drag it around. thanks.
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 11:07pm
by Jonathan Smith
Insert a slide show?
Hi Can anyone help me with - or point me in the direction of - the means of inserting a slide show into my website? I can successfully load images, connected by 'Next' and 'Previous' links but I would like to use a slideshow similar to that seen in Flickr or Windo...
Views: 1360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2011 7:59pm
by Derf User
r
rita
making slid show
how do I make a slid show of photos I have on my website?
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2011 5:38am
by Jonathan Smith
t
troy
how to post a slide show on website
dose anyone know how to post a slide show on my website that will contentiously loop and run
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2011 8:25pm
by Derf User
replacing old theme with new one
Several years ago I created this website & now would like to change the theme. Can I do that & still retain the text, home page and additional pages that are there?
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2011 6:15am
by Tommy
j
Jen
Embedding
I am trying to embed a guestbook into my web page and it shows up only it is not looking right can copy and paste if needed I want to design it with my words not what it comes with help please.
Views: 513   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 9:43pm
by Jen
s
Steve
i have the login/password cut and paste directions, but my login/password needs to be for a subscription based webpage, where 1st time users go to a payment section, and then previous subscribers log in and move onto the instructional pages. Does this need to be dif...
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2011 3:18pm
by Steve
preventing anyone from copying
Hi, How do I prevent anyone from copying photo's from my web site? Sincere thanks.
Views: 738   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 2:05pm
by Wendy
t
Tim
Updating a Password protected page
Why cant I refresh my password protected page to see my corrections? It takes 1 or two days before I can see the changes but others can see them as soon as I save the page.
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 12:01am
by Peter
j
Jesse
ANS
Just search on Google you can find better result.
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 2:47am
by Jesse
Default Page Content
I created two pages for my website but when I saved and hit publish, my own work was lost and the default page content was published. I keep trying and I keep losing my edits. I'm not new at this, I've built other bravehost sites so I know it's not me doing something...
Views: 440   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 10:35am
by Alexannah
m
Maria
Making Pages for my Website
It's been a few years since I've set up a website on bravenet, but I was successful last time. This time, however, I can't manage to make any pages other than the homepage. How do I get the template to apply to my various pages (such as "Contact Us"), so I can crea...
Views: 513   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 3:53am
by Maria
Which is the best theme for a Classified Website?
I am running a classified website & was just curious to know which is the best ready-made theme/script for a classified website? I am using Classipress Theme currently for my website - http://ads4india.net
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 9:37am
by Varghese David
e
Ethel
Redo My Web
My computer crashed and I lost all the information I had used to create my website. However, since it has been years since I first did it, it is old and I used frames, etc. I would like to keep a lot of the same information that is on it but uplift and upgrade it....
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011 9:23pm
by -----
URL length
I would like to shorten my URL. It is too long. It won't fit on my new business cards. How do I shorten my URL. http://wwwronpatzertherapycom.bravehost.com/reichian.html
Views: 398   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011 1:31pm
by rpatzer
j
Julie
transparent backgrounds
I'm exporting gif files for my friend so he can place them on the website. I thought i was exporting them properly so the image would be transparent for him to use. any advice or suggestions? Maybe he can do something on his end? thanks
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 5:27am
by Julie
How to use a template on a OLSB website
First of all, I have found and downloaded a template that I like on Bravenet, and I want to use it on my Office Live Small Businesses website. Where do I start from and can anyone guide me step by step? My IT knowledge is very basic. Will appreciate any reply. Thanks
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 3:33pm
by patrick
menu list from the menu bar
am using the website wizard and I'm trying to create drop down menu links to specific locations on the gallery page so people only see the photo's for that category
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 3:05pm
by -----
e
Evalen
Centering my web page
"When i go on my website every thing is to the left. How do I center my page so things are in the midde of the web page. It looks funny this way. Thanks Evalen
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 5:35am
by Beer Huntor
j
joe
free web site creation
how do i create professional site off sub-doman account? i need someone with good web design experience to help me create state of art web site without charge can someone assist me with this? if so, email me at jagustini@hotmail.com i'll wil explain type of site...
Views: 1231   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 11:24pm
by Maggie
bravenet web designer
I need a pro to redesign my site for me...anyone know one? Thanks, Brent
Views: 589   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 11:05pm
by Maggie
k
Ken
Web Design Access
I am unable to get into Web Design from the Web Wizard. No Web Design, NO KEY WORDS. Whats going on? Ken
Views: 690   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 10:54pm
by Maggie
Halwasiya Infosys is a leading Web Site Design Company from India
Dear Sir/Madam Web Design India | Halwasiya Infosys is a leading Web Site Design Company from India providing Website Design Services, Multimedia Presentations, SEO, Web Page Design, Software Development, Flash/3D Animations, Search Engine Optimization and Logo De...
Views: 605   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 10:49pm
by Maggie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10