This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Eric
can somone help get more visitors to my site?
please help and come to my please. i need you to also tell me what it needs and what it should lose. please help me!
Views: 651   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 5:51pm
by Melissa
help
one of my pages aren't coming up but on the editor, it does...can u help me?
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 1:57pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
Shanel
Help!
Hello everyone I'm new to this whole web hosting thing and I'm having trouble using templates provided by bravenet for my page and also instead of using the buttons they gave me for forums,chat,etc.Using only words Help!
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 1:26pm
by Aneseya
Music on the webpage
Is it possible to add music to my webpage at bravenet.com? How do I do that? Thank you for answering! //Camilla Please visit our homepage www.killsinaction.bravehost.com
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 12:08pm
by Peter
k
Kat
Can you have more than one message board here?
Just wanting to know if we can have more than one message boards? Thanks for your help.
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 11:54am
by Kat
s
susan
graphics
Hi! I would like to know if someone can tell me how to put graphics on my web site to spice it up a little. thanks
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 2:35am
by Peter
Template
Hey! I created a template and I would want to know whp can I put it on my web page...If you need to know Im a pro at bravenet and judt strated. If anyone can help me that woul be GREAT! Thanx
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 9:21pm
by Al Raeside
Help!!
I dont know how to add a template from the gallery to my web site...can someone please help me??And be especific dont just say reand the instructions cause that doesnt help at all.. please, thanx an advance!
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 4:15pm
by Teen Lounge
a
Adam
Adding video/Download to a site
Is there anyway that I can put streaming video onto one of my pages? I have the video file on my computer at the moment, and want it on the site. If there is no way, is there a way that i can let them download the video with bravenet? Thanks -Adam
Views: 496   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:30pm
by Stephen Chapman
forms and form result
Hello, To any body who want to help me out. I have a free web site that i want to be using in recruiting new scout for my troop and i want to creat a lot fo form for different purposes, but i don,t now how to validate my form and collect(view) the result if any b...
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:18pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
Greg
How can others upload pictures to my site
I would like a page where people can upload images onto my site, on a regular basis. This is new for me, so could anyone help me out here? Thank you !!
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 12:43pm
by Peter
webpage editor>webpage button image text
ive tried everything i could think ofand i couldent figure out how to type text onto a button image i have on my page.help please
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 8:05am
by Peter
p
phil
Password gate question
It is unclear to me where to paste the code for the password gate. I placed it on, eugqb.bravehost.com/index.html, my home page, and I see it there, but it doesn't restrict anything from happening. My home page is the first page I see when I attempt to navigate to e...
Views: 547   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 8:02am
by Anne
my stuff keeps deleting itself
Hi. I started a site in website wizard and I made all my content and everything but when i go to make changes it won't keep the content i already made.I try to add stuff but when i click on the code or visual editor in website wizard it deletes my old content.anybody...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 7:57am
by Peter