This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
POSTING OF AFFILIATE LINK ON BRAVENET FREE WEBSITE
I recently registered as an affiliate member of an online software company. They give me their website link containing my affiliate ID. I want to post it on my free website on bravenet. How do I post my affiliate link on bravenet?
Views: 506   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 11:41pm
by Peter
t
Tiger
HELP WITH TEMPLATES CHANGING LOOK OF MY WEBSITE
I have 7 pages on my website. I want to change my old template for the newer FREE templates. I am afraid of losing information. How do I go about uploading 7 new templates to replace the old 7 templates. I want a newer image. HELP ASAP PLEASE
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 2:45pm
by Philo Kvetch
t
Tiger
changing colors and background
I would like to change up the colors on my website. How do I access different colors for the background and text on my website?
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 8:50am
by Tiger
Changes will not work!!??? PLEASE HELP ME
Please help me none of my changes are working after I publish my website. I made sure to click save changes but they still won't show up? Does it usually take a day or two in order to work?? Please help me I need to finish this as an assignment that is due Wednesda...
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 9:16pm
by Matt
j
Jeff
Change Page Ordering
Hey All, I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the order of the pages as they appear on the site, I've looked all over and I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated thanks! Jeff
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 1:05pm
by Philo Kvetch
d
dan
Primary Side Content
can these be shutoff some how so the box's do not showup on my webpage? any ideas?
Views: 434   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 3, 2010 2:37pm
by Philo Kvetch
Need help making my javascript-slideshow code work inside a table.
My slideshow code works fine when inserted onto a blank website page, but once I tranfer it into a table, it does not work anymore. On the website I have listed, you can see that the slideshow is working fine in one place, but inside the centered table below it i...
Views: 1691   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 9:45am
by Philo Kvetch
Javascript slideshow: Why does same code act different on 2 separate pages?
I have a javascript slideshow code that I am using on my website. I added 4 images to a test page, and they are working fine, yet, when I add the same 4 images to another page, only 3 images show instead of 4. Why? My goal is to add about 100 more pics to this sli...
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2010 10:17pm
by Jennifer William...
l
Laurie
images
Hello. I am using the wizard to re-design my website. I can't seem to figure out how to change the image in the template to one of my own. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 10:59pm
by Laurie
how do I make an object access another object with a link without loading a new page?
Oh, how I would LOVE it if there was a very web-smart person out there in Bravenet land who could answer this design question. I have seen on the Internet (mostly on YouTube) about how tools like AJAX and JQUERY and others can enable you to make an object on your web...
Views: 545   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 10:38am
by Jennifer William...
RE: Website Heading Change. Please help!
I am for the first time having trouble changing the heading of my website. Why is that? There really should not be a problem with that? I am very disappointed with the way this is going. Bravenet changes are hindering me now.
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 8:48am
by Peter
Getting Started
Just getting started building a simple website for Chinese Medicine Practice. I do not understand how to write HTML so I would prefer to use the wizard web templates. What is better - bravenet or viviti. Also I want the web site in two languages - English and Heb...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2010 8:59am
by Jeremy Lange
i
Ive
How can I turn off the front page
How can I turn off the front page so I can transfer all my file from front page and be able to work on my site through bravenet? For example when i want to add a picture or an event on my caledar page, without using front page. I cannot always get to my front page pr...
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 9:33am
by Peter
n
nancy
How to link page without showing up in menu
First let me say I use the website wizard and am very challenge in my abilities. I want to make it where there is a link to the pedigree of my horses under thier pictures to show thier pedigree without it showing up in my menu bars. I have see this on other websites...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 8:57am
by nancy
Video clips
I have paid hosting. Is it possible to upload short video clips to my site? Thanks in advance, Nathan C
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2010 2:52pm
by Peter
i
ive
Front page
I hope someone here can help me since i been collecting ticket for someone to explain to me how to solve the problem. The problems is that when i first start with bravenet they had a on and off switch for front page now i don't see it. I been wanting to transfer all...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 11:24am
by ive
How to link pages but not have them listed in the main directory
I am using the Website Wizard to build my website and I want to link a page to another page without having the second page show up in the main directory. Is there a way to take it out? Thanks
Views: 407   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 8:10am
by dragonstar
GETTING RID OF THE COOLWATER TEMPLATE ON MY WEBSITE
I cannot get rid of the Coolwater template on my website no matter what I try to do. I created pages from a wizard and tried to publish them to the domain and all it shows is "Coolwater"..nothing publishes. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong here. Any...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 8:02pm
by ....
SEO Latest Algorithms
Hi anybody Can you known any new Technologies for SEO or SEO Latest Algorithms..Please let you known show here Reg Web Design Chennai | Web Design Company India
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 1:23am
by visuals India
Web Template
I just bought a one year Web Hosting with the domain name $99.00. Unable to create a website. Quite complicated. Please help. How do I delete an image or a paragraph from the Web Template? Thank you very much.
Views: 839   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 5:07am
by Splash
c
Carlos
Playing videos on my we site
How to pay an AVI videos embedded on my we site? Help!
Views: 643   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 8:14pm
by Jennifer William...
m
MJM
Smilies
How do I add smilies to the chat room? There are great smilies in the forum, but none in the chatroom I've created. Is there any way to add them? Also, in the chatroom, the participants get booted from the room if they write chat messages that are longer than 3 l...
Views: 434   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 5:21am
by MJM
adding e-mail address to pages on my site
How do I add my e-mail to specific pages on my site. I used the website wizzard and added yhe address to the bottom of certain pages. The address is highlighted in blue but no one can click on it.
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 4:47am
by Peter
a
Ardeus
Need help with the bravenet link thing
The bravenet links thing that's supposed to sit at the bottom of the page, at least it does on the other pages I've made, is now stuck in the top right of the page and it would be great if someone could help me to get it back at the bottom of the page again, thanks!...
Views: 477   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 12:20pm
by Ardeus
Bravenet on cell phones
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone is able to use bravenet visual or text editor via their cell phone? I have a blackberry and I am unable to edit my websites using bravenet editor. It doesn't let me right click on any file pages. Does anyone have a phone...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 10:51am
by Courtnie from Br...
Summer weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 1:33am
by clenbuterol
Things To Do
On my page on the left side under the "Things To Do" column, it is blank. I can't figure out where to fix this, please help.
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 7:59am
by DollarForDiabete...
l
lindel
changing font color
I am trying to change the font color on my web pages from standard black so that some of the text stands out from others. I can see no way to do this. does anyone know how
Views: 489   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2010 6:43am
by lindel
Editors
Hi everyone... I currently have a few websites with Bravenet and use Kompozer of Nvu to sometimes edit them. I download all the pages and graphics to my computer before i edit and then upload the pages after i'm finished. If I decide to use the Wizard of File Mana...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 7:20am
by Ken Haire
m
Margit
How do I link an article in my newletter to a specific title in my blog
Hi there. I am wondering if anyone has some ideas about linking a newsletter article (not within Bravenet) to a blog posted within a Bravenet Blog? All I can find is to link it to the blog page, which gives the reader a selection of blogs and not specifically t...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 5:25am
by Margit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10