This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Whole Page Grab
For some reason my web design software has decided to upload a large portion of my whole page (some 206kb) rather than uploading each piece of text and image separately. You can see the effects of this at the right of the page under my submit button - i.e. the pag...
Views: 594   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2009 6:23am
by Whole Page Grab
e
eejay
html code
Hi guys; Am tryhing to build a family website. Have built 4 pages which look just fine until I upload them to the web. At which point everything is enlarged(across the screen). What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?? Tks 4 ur help
Views: 622   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 4:54pm
by eejay
please help! can"t find, or use my new domain
well, I registured new domain with bravenet, and upgraded to pro, on my website, but cant figure out how to get my new domain working. does it take 2 or more days? any help would be great. I've changed my new nameservers also,
Views: 582   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 7:04pm
by Todd
s
SJM
Gradient Background Colours
Hi folks Is it possible to change the background colour on my site from black to a gradient black/green. I was thinking either the whole page or just the main content section. I can of course change the box content colours on the left afterwards. Thanks
Views: 824   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 27, 2009 10:32am
by SJM
how to use file once i have uploaded them from my computer to bravenet.
i ahve designed a web site with bravenet but i want to use one i have done myself through publisher i have managed to upload the files frommy computer to bravenet but i dont no how to use them from there help!!!!!!!!
Views: 640   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 10:26pm
by Corwings
My Web design changed with a click of a button! -- HELP
I am using the "Capsicum" free web template. When I was deilting the sample text, I clicked backspace one too many times - it clicked right into the brown outline that surounded my text and then the brown outline and the white background that was behind my main text...
Views: 976   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 11:56am
by -----
Timestamps
I found an mismatch between timestamp for a Blogentry and a comment of an entry. At the Blogentry the time is shown according the general settings but the time at a comment is shown in a different format. example: Blogentry has November 22, 2009 20:20 1st Commen...
Views: 628   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 6:06am
by Christian
Information For Web Page Designers and Web Site Development
Hi, My name is Jennifer Clark, recently I have shiffted from Dallas to New York, we have a small business which is running successfully in Dallas, now we are opening a branch in New York, I am the one who have to take care the of the business and promote it as well....
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 2:40am
by Jennifer Clark
Some job
If you need job...
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 2:17am
by Jahuu.fi/job
Photo's will not load on
I can not get any photo's to load on to any of the pages on my site. Any words I type work, but when it come to the photo's they just show up with a empty box. they upload to the bravnet photo pop up but that is as fare as it get. Anyone know what I need to do to ge...
Views: 618   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 9:41am
by Corwings
need pictures of persian cats/kittens can anyone help
hi i need help build my website i need pictures of persian cats and kittens can anyone help me. thankyou
Views: 667   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 3:41pm
by -----
CLICK
I want to be able to type click here and a file I have uploaded appear. How do I do this Thanks
Views: 572   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 8:37am
by Corwings
c
Cindy
Re: Difficulty placing title tag and keywords in website
I have read several posts in reference to my question and tried to do what was recommended but I encounter difficulty. My problem is I created my website using the Theme Wizard and I'm trying to add title tags and keywords. I tried this formula:log on to website on t...
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2009 2:52am
by Philo Kvetch
j
James
Rating System For Web-Pages
Hello everyone, I currently have a web-site that's design is to host my pieces of writing and I want people to be able to comment and rate my individual reviews, poems, etc. How do I add a star rating system to my pages? I've read a few tutorials on PHP star syste...
Views: 667   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2009 9:52pm
by James
c
Cindy
Re: Publishing deleted information on website
Hi; can someone help me with this problem; I have completed building my website and when I published it the old information that was deleted came up. Also I recently added new pages prior to publishing and those pages are not showing up.How do I fix this problem? I...
Views: 644   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2009 9:03am
by Peter
l
Laura
RE: Trouble Linking Pages
Hi can anyone help? As far as I am aware I am linking my website pages correctly by selecting the button image on my webpage and then clicking the create link button and entering the appropriate page I wish to link to. The webpages then do link to each other as I wan...
Views: 620   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 4:05pm
by Laura
t
Tony
New site pages
I can't get anything but my home page to work on my site. How do you set up the links to the various titles? I don't want to change anything until I'm sure.
Views: 695   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2009 4:28pm
by Tony
This is making me angry! File Manager
Okay, I have tried to do what I read I should do, and I have saved the work I did in the visual editor. It said it was saved, but when I try to see the site, it says that I have not uploaded any files to the website. What am I doing wrong? I did not go through the...
Views: 642   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 11:44am
by Peter
Web template
okay, i have used the template editor to make my site look just the way I want it to look. Now, without using the wizard, how do I publish it?
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 7:05am
by Lez-Phemme
changing button graphics - help
I want to use my own buttons for calendar, chat etc. how do I edit the code so that when someone click on my buttons they are taken to the relevant pages Thanks for your help
Views: 629   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2009 2:17pm
by Peter
k
Karen
Music
How do I upload a song I have in my Windows Media to my website?
Views: 759   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 8:46pm
by Karen
s
SJM
Web Colours Changing when Doctype Code Added
Hi Can anyone advise me why the colors on this page change when I add the line to the code. The page should be black with green boxes etc but when the line is added everything goes mostly white, when I remove the doctype line the page returns to normal. Thank-y...
Views: 694   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2009 9:06am
by SJM
So here's another odd one.
I have a file that I have tried to upload with DreamWeaver and Bravenet's upload manager. I know for a fact this file is being placed in the correct folder, I can see it with both ftp apps. Kicker is, mine is modified with a timestamp of 9:50 a.m. The one on t...
Views: 700   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 31, 2009 10:28pm
by Michael Kugler
Problems with editing not showing up when I have published it. Changes show in "preview" though.
I checked on my web site and it now shows a white background and extra large wording: "Navigation", "Guest Book", Links"--all now huge. (I didn't do that, so apparently the Bravenet templates are malfunctioning???.) Also malfunctioning is that my table-framed infor...
Views: 700   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 8:17pm
by Karen
PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!
I am having the worst time working with my Bravenet acct. My website is finished and proven out locally here on my computer. I can ftp - some - of - the - times... other times, I can't. I can see my site locally complete with flash. On the server - never....
Views: 637   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 8:06am
by Michael Kugler
d
dawn b
layout?
I created a website a few months back and now I'm finally editing it again I want to change my website layouts but its just been awhile and I can't remember how I went into the layouts and picked 1 and then I changed the header.then I choose the layout as the one I w...
Views: 856   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 4:17am
by Philo Kvetch
t
Tish
internet explorer and firefox
Can anyone tell me why on internet explorer my website looks great.but when my brother who has firefox looks at it....it is all messed up. Any way to clear this up? Thank you for any help!
Views: 835   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 11:26pm
by Peter
l
Lyndon
change template images
can I change the template images on my header? if so how?
Views: 727   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 3:59pm
by Lyndon
c
Cheryl
Misaligned Sections On My Website
Trying to get rid of some old pay pal payment boxes I accidently deleted codes that kept the sections on my site in place. How do I fix it?
Views: 665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 11:12am
by Cheryl
image filetypes
I got the latest Bravenet "tips and tricks". It had to dow with converting images to GIF's I was glad to see it because it explained some of the differences between gifs and jpgs. This subject is something I've wamted to know more about for ages. Is there any p...
Views: 675   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 9:32am
by Space Patroller
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15