Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
chelle
uploading.pdf's
how do i upload pdf files for others to download? the java thing is NOT working. It just says error every time
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 12:23pm
by Peter
using custom image in css list-style-image
Good morning! I'm rebuilding a site I used to work with straight html, and am working on using css (new to me, but starting to make some sense - especially on saving time!). I've spent several hours reading tutorials here and a couple of other places, then search...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 5:31am
by Andy Hill
please help
i dont know what i did wrong but the W3C HTML Validator says that theres 6 errors in my code 1. 3. 4. 5. 6.welcome 7. 8. 9.body{background:cyan;} 10.a:link {text-decoration:none;} 11.a:visited {text-decoration:none;} 12.a:hover {text-decoration:underline...
Views: 503   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 12:16pm
by Free Websites
Centered image w/in a table leaves a gap/space. How do u remove gap/space?
Whenever I center an image within a table, a gap appears. I would like to know how to get rid of the gap/space. Thank you so much for your help.
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 4:22pm
by Jennifer William...
Free Order form
I tried setting up an order form using the free service. I put the code in my page, and the form displayed. I entered a test order, but I'm not sure where the data goes? How do I see that in Bravenet? Do I need to upgrade to Professional? I already have upgraded to P...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2010 10:43am
by Peter
New software
My current website was developed using Frontpage. I use Password Protect and Page Protect code provided by Bravenet. I also use Forms built using Frontpage. I am now rewriting the web site using WebPlus X4 as it has a little more functionality than Frontpage. My ques...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2010 1:11pm
by John Dimier
i
iip
Math
Hi all, I have a new blog. My blog contains of about math. Visit my blog,OK! I'm waiting you.
Views: 384   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 9:57pm
by hmmm
My website links can't find my MP3s anymore
Before I give you my issue, my website is a "paid" one through Bravenet--not free. I had MP3 samples saved in the "myaudio" folder on my Bravenet site. I was linking to them using the URL "http://{my website}/myaudio/{my song}.mp3". The samples would play using th...
Views: 430   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 30, 2010 8:06am
by Richard Ernst
s
Shahid
MSP
We offering am affordable Orlando web design, network, Network Security, Network Management, Virus Removal, web design Orlando and much more. Central Florida
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2010 9:55am
by Corwings
l
lindel
headers
How do you create a different header for each page. I now have the same photo that appears on each page and I would like to change this
Views: 496   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 9:35pm
by Barbara
making some forms nead help
how do i make a registration and login form on my website? "please dont post anylinks to a website unless it is neccesary for this and just please post the steps and codes or email me them!!!" thanks for the info
Views: 1236   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 2:30pm
by kingjackIVV
Password Protect : Custom "login" button
I am wanting to use my own custom button or simple text hyperlink to replace the generic "login" button which is standard in the Password Protect code. How do I link my own button/text to the appropriate log in link?
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 10:57am
by mediumformat
CSS: DIV, Text & Images
I really would appreciate some help with a new template I am creating for my church website. If you go to http://www.n-siders.com/698.html, you will see that I replaced a fixed image with a fading slide show. I also added a Milonic menu. So far, so good. There...
Views: 384   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2010 2:38pm
by Jim Jackson
webcam
Hi, Just trying to get a simple website going so I can show still photos using a webcam. I'm using the Free hosting and subdomain. Right now I am using Wizard to build my site and I've got 2 pages which is all I need. Can anyone get me pointed in the right directi...
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 10:21pm
by daleslad
m
Mona
adding a page
i am using visual/text editor with bravenet, I am trying to link my page with the rest of my site but am having problems it keeps telling me that the link is broken I added the file in file manager but I am lost from there
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 10:23am
by Corwings
g
Gloria
PowerPoint Presentations
Links from my site to a few PPS documents no longer work. They used to, a year or so ago, and I can't figure out why they don't work anymore. Do I need something new from Bravenet now?
Views: 407   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 10:06am
by Gloria
have converted my bravenet site to a domain
Hi new here !!!! have converted a bravenet site to a domain. How long does this take to convert!!!! does it convert my bravenet pages to the new damain site ? Can someone help me be convinced this is what is happening. Its been two days that it has been underconstru...
Views: 489   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2010 9:12am
by bob wolf
d
Denise
Changing templates with existing content
I wanted to know how I could possibly change my template yet keep the existing content on my site. Denise
Views: 635   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 4:31am
by Philo Kvetch
j
John
Password Protect
Using the password protect service and have entered the first piece of code onto my login page that works fine and sends the user to page 2. Have tried adding the second piece of code for the password protected pages as advised but it seems to hide everything on the...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2010 10:06am
by Corwings
Data lost
Hi there Does anyone knows why as while I was creating a new page, half of data lost? Meening that every text and every photo on my web site has gone...Please help....ty
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2010 10:03am
by Karen
Need help with forums please! Very Urgent!
Here is my problem, I am trying to make multiple email forums for different products. My main trouble is that when I try to send the user to a different page of my site after they hit the submit, for some reason it makes every form on my site go to that page. So my H...
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2010 4:33am
by Philo Kvetch
s
shood
Changing header of website in wizard
Please help. I have never had this trouble before. For some strange reason, I cannot edit the header of my site in the wizard anymore. Why is that? Is there something wrong with the wizard or what? I have tried to edit it several times and it refuses to edit.
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2010 5:07am
by Philo Kvetch
h
Hawk
Need to add user logon to message forum on my site
Can some one please help? I need to add user individual logon for multiple users to message forum on my site.
Views: 1959   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 9:17am
by Hawk
m
Mark
The offer ends on the 30th September 2010...
The New BuildingWebsitesMadeSimple Learning Center is now live In case you haven't heard, the NEW BuildingWebsitesMadeSimple Online learning Center (which includes over 520+ web development video tutorials) is now live. Finally, Everything you every needed...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 7:38am
by Mark
image rollover (please help me figure out what I did wrong with my code.)
Hello, I used a code from w3 schools.com to make an image rollover. It worked "perfectly." However, the code only showed one working rollover. When I try to add additional rollovers to the same page, I can't quite seem to figure out how to adjust the code so it wi...
Views: 588   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 5:52am
by Jennifer William...
Code Problems...
I have been an affilate for quite a spell here and find it hard to believe that I have had no commission sales even listed. I need someone to check the ad code to see if it is correct. If possible I would also like a comment on my Index page.. its content and s...
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 11:47pm
by Peter
m
Marcy
adding links
I need some help in adding new links on my links page. It's been a real long time since I've done this and cannot remember how to do it! I have tried to do it just a bit ago to no avail! HELP! thank you for any input. I'm certain that once it is explained again it'll...
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 11:39pm
by Peter
j
Joanna
Page Alignment using Theme Wizard
I've just started creating my website using the Theme Wizard. When I preview it, I see that it is flush left. I understand that you cannot have a full page with the Theme Wizard, but is there any way to at least center the page? Note: the page is not published yet...
Views: 454   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 23, 2010 11:43am
by Joanna
r
Roy
Forum registration and replies to posts
Hi Can i make a forum where you have to be registered to view parts of the forums and also so you dont need to keep typing in name and email address each time you want to reply to a post?
Views: 4116   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 22, 2010 11:12am
by Roy
How To Open An Image In A Separate Page
Hi can anyone tell me how to open an image in a separate page. I want to have it so that when customers click on the thumbnail of my products a larger image loads on a separate page at the same time as the page they are on rather than redirecting them to the page. T...
Views: 485   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 15, 2010 12:57pm
by Corwings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10