Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
f
F Amin
I'm Having a Problem with Pictures
Is it just me, or is it really awkward implementing pictures neatly onto a webpage? The pictures on the right-hand side of my page are not neatly aligned, take a look at gaps in between them. I have used the code align=right. How can I get them as neatly aligned a...
Views: 698   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 3, 2010 5:14am
by F Amin
s
Susan
NOT able to save my changes either!
Does Bravenet have a NICE user friendly tutorial???
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 5:50pm
by Skip
s
susen
PAD file
Hello, I've a question, - what is PAD file? Is there any free software to create PAD file?
Views: 508   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 8:10am
by susen
How do I add enable customers to create their ID and Password?
I have bravenet free password protect added to my officelive site! It seems to me that customers can't login without at first crating the user ID and password! I would like to have this on my home page right after they subsribe. Really can"t find any information o...
Views: 532   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 1:43pm
by Corwings
Is the bravenet advertisement cost effective
I want to know if bravenet ads cost affective and do they provide tracking for keywords? Thanks ==================== Cell phones Htc Shift Ibook G4 Macbook Pro PSP-3000 Sony-Vaio-VGN Blackberry Storm 2 Blackberry Bold 9700 Blackberry-Tour-9630- Iphon...
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 1:16pm
by Mike Lee
RE: Helping with WebSite
Carl, I will be glad to help you but it will take longer than a few minutes. Do you have an instant messenger service by the way? That will make things a lot easier.
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 6:20pm
by WebSpeak Ezine
v
Vitos
Website Position
Hi. I tryed edit my style. css to get All website and text to center. End Up with big mess. Is there any easy editing or adding command in css or html to get my website in center?? Also is it possible to make all website width bigger(up to 1000px)? I've bee...
Views: 595   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 10:53am
by Vitos
Website Wizard Problems
Hi I am trying to change the theme of my website using the website wizard, however when i try to change the content of the pages i keep getting error messages saying that the box can only contain 10000 characters including html. This message is coming up even when t...
Views: 541   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 3:12pm
by Philo Kvetch
k
Kerrie
Not able to save any changes
I've added pictures and made changes to information and NOTHING is being saved. Im clicking all the right tabs - any ideas I've sat here for over two hours trying to change two pages - AHHHH!
Views: 463   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 7:35am
by Philo Kvetch
java applets
all I wanted to know is , is it allowable to free accounts to embed java applets in ones webpage? much thanks, Jody Bush
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 9:16am
by LV
.html Can I Get freerewards.bravehost.com/YourNight.html 2 Just freerewards.brevehost.com/YourNight
I Thank you so much in advance for any help. I Think The Subject asks it all? Is there a way to get the .html removed from a bravehost URL? I can easily get to home page http://freerewards.bravehost.com/ without having to enter http://freerewards.bravehost.com/...
Views: 918   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 6:41am
by Corwings
CSR
how to create CSR on bravenet server for ssl certificate
Views: 498   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 4:38pm
by Ron Paterson
w
webdad
Rotating polls monthly
I have 10 polls which I would like to rotate but I would like to rotate them each month and not ranfomly when the page refreshes. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
Views: 536   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 2:24pm
by Webdad
Setting up a cron.php job using bravenet
Hello All, I need to set this cron job to run daily at 10 AM , anyone know how? Thanks, Ed set_time_limit(129600); include "config.php"; //Prevent abuse $today = date('Y-m-d', strtotime("now")); $query_i = "SELECT * FROM settings where name='lastrespo...
Views: 1681   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 4:42pm
by Diane Smalley
Borders with shadows
How can I get Borders with shadows easily?
Views: 651   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 4:05am
by Tom
s
SJM
Website not the same at different resolutions
Hi folks I originally designed this website using the wizard and I am trying to get it to look the same at all resolutions. It seems to look fine at 1152x864 or above, which I suppose isn't too bad, but I would like it to look ok below this as well. Anything belo...
Views: 1089   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 5:06pm
by SJM
n
Nick
can anyone help?
Does anyone now how I can have a different window open when linking to another website from my website?? I don't want it to open the page within the same window if that makes sense. I want the link to open a new browser page??
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 9:14pm
by Corwings
Defuclt dealing with teampl. design
Dear Member could you help me please. i have defuclt to deal with teamp design and i don't now to great pages or inster picture. i want someone have an perfect expirn. to help me Saniora
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 3:34am
by Saniora
t
Tai
Ecards
I went through the process of making ecards, and it went well. However, when I cut/pasted the code onto my site, the small, white box looked different. The script for part of it, while black in the demo, was light grey on my site. I can barely see the writing. I have...
Views: 814   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 5:04pm
by Peter
l
larry
How Do I Add The Avitar?
hello, im not sure how to add the avitar url, or what it is. can some one help?
Views: 751   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 3:42pm
by n/a
s
steve
moving sub headers
on my main page, on the left i have the list of all the pages that are on my website, what i would like to do, is move them up and down so i can place them in there relivent places, and if possible move some of them forward a couple of spaces so it looks like a sub p...
Views: 595   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 4:34pm
by Stephen (Eng)
j
Jeff
Webpage doesn't default to top
I have a Bravenet Message Board inserted into my webpage. Above the message board, I have a rectangular banner photo that spans the width of the webpage. When I go to the webpage, I want it to be "upper-left" justified (so the webpage starts in the upper-left cor...
Views: 648   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 11:37pm
by Peter
Need people to join my business on Facebook to get it up and going.
Hello fellow Bravenet users! I am intersted in receiving feedback (idea and design) for my brand new website. I made a Facebook page to advertise this business a few hours ago, and I am trying to find people who will become a fan of this page in order to spread the w...
Views: 556   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 4:36pm
by Jennifer
s
SJM
Photo Link Colour
Hi folks I'm trying to get the link colour round the 3 images at the foot of the page to look the same. The colour is correct in Firefox (white) but in IE7 it is purple. Thanks
Views: 770   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 5:01pm
by SJM
b
Betty
steps to uploading new web site
Would like to know the one by one steps to uploading new site to bravehost, with my own template and pages
Views: 674   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 21, 2010 2:27pm
by Betty
How to put date code on the website?
Any one know how to put today date on the website. What service should i use? Thanks www.amexite.com
Views: 629   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 12:03pm
by Peter
k
Keri
Moving Files to Folders
Alright so I've been making websites for a couple of years now but I've always had Front Page as a crutch. I create my website, upload it to bravehost, and it posts. But now I don't have Front Page (due to computer issues) and am having to learn to copy and paste fro...
Views: 671   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 7:45pm
by William
j
jana
getting started
I have just joined up, but dont know very much about setting up a website, is there a beginner's guide ?
Views: 612   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:04pm
by Arnold
s
SJM
Banner Different in IE and Firefox
Hi folks Can anyone help please? I'm trying to get the banner on this page, http://blackhorsekawasaki.com/index.html, look the same in both IE7 and Firefox. The firefox one is correct which has a bit of green down both sides of the logo only, but in IE7 the log...
Views: 775   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 4:55pm
by SJM
pdf
Hi I am quite new ish to this website business, but I have only the free web, as its not a money making thing, just for all our local snooker players, but I put the results on the web, but I would like to create a pdf file so they can open it in its original doc, th...
Views: 630   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 3:54am
by Nathan
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12