This Forum is Locked
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Email Forms (Contact Forms)
Does anyone know where I can get Email Forms (Contact Forms) for free? Preferrably something that is customizable and ad-free. My budget it too tight to purchase Bravenet's web form service and their free service is not good enough. I need help adding an email...
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 9:13am
by Philo Kvetch
p
PFgirl
Seeking hints or tips for Link Exchanges
I'm trying to improve my new websites SE ranking. Can anyone recommend a good way to obtain relevant link exchanges? I've already been surfing other relevant sites, etc. but there has to be a much quicker way to do this. Is there any software programs or websites tha...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 11:40am
by PFgirl
Help with Cool Water Contact Form?
Hey guys I was hoping someone would be able to help me out with the contact form on the coolwater web template... it's not working and I would like for it to let people send me messages through this contact form to my email. If you go to http://www.anthonyfurino.c...
Views: 410   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 1:52pm
by Skip
Links within same page.
I would like some information on how to link from one text block, using Website Wizard, to another text block on the same page. Any ideas?
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2010 12:56pm
by Jamie Conway
g
Gilda
Publishing?
I just finished creating a site here (I know I need to edit the pictures) but when I hit finish and publish I get this message: The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Connect Failed) I just want to know if it is something I d...
Views: 411   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 7:59pm
by Fred
How do I remove a purple box from an image that appears right after I make it into a link?
I have done this for many years, however, now that Bravenet has made the changes, my technique in the visual editor no longer works. Please help. The code for this page and link is as follows. If you can let me know what I need to change so that the purple box ca...
Views: 785   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2010 1:00pm
by Philo Kvetch
Know about brochure designing tips
If you want to develop an effectual and professionally designed brochure you have to flow the steps given below: •A clear-cut idea about the objective of the brochure: This should be your first priority as it helps then designer to decide on various other impo...
Views: 705   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 4:52pm
by Karen
d
dawn
Need help with website?I'm trying to change the template
I need some help with changing my website template. I have the "Best friends by free css templates" but I want to switch to "newave by free css templates" I have both in my favorites and now I have "newave" as my index.html and there are no other index.html...
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 1:47pm
by dawn
Uploading entire website onto Bravenet.
I have HTML code for my website that I designed on Dreamweaver. All I want to do is copy and paste the HTML onto Bravenet as my site is currently hosted by Bravenet. How do I do this?
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 7:31am
by Corwings
ftp
(Wish I could just hire some grade school kid to do this for me . . .) Trying to create a website. Purchased a domain name. Signed onto Bravenet. Downloaded JAVA. Reset my Dell. Opened the ftp applet. See my files on the left side. Cannot get my highlighted file t...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 10:43am
by Peter
s
Sharon
Guest Book Coding
Hi, I would like to add a guestbook to my site. I have found a really nice graphic that I would like to use as a link to the guest book code. How do I go about linking the Bravenet guestbook to my graphic? It offers a "Code to embed" OR a "Code to link". I would have...
Views: 407   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 11:35am
by Sharon
s
Sharon
Guest Book Coding
Hi, I would like to add a guestbook to my site. I have found a really nice graphic that I would like to use as a link to the guest book code. How do I go about linking the Bravenet guestbook to my graphic? It offers a "Code to embed" OR a "Code to link". I would have...
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 10:43am
by Sharon
k
Kelly
Editing problems
I want to add to my website but the edit button is unclickable for every page except the main page. What gives?
Views: 458   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2010 10:22am
by Philo Kvetch
Need assistance revising and setting up a new, free webpage
We sorely need a volunteer to assist a 501-c-3 in setting up and maintaining a website that links at the moment to bravenet. Indeed, we would be interested in possibly letting Bravenet be our host for the website. With just over 12,000 hits to date, we need help...
Views: 502   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2010 5:17am
by Mitchell
m
Marie
PDF files
Just checking on what's involved in including a pdf file on a web page for (a)reading and (b)downloading. I haven't done this before, but may want to do so soon. Any tips would be great. Thanks. Marie
Views: 622   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 12:04pm
by Rick
rearrange navigation menu
Hi, I use the wizard on this particular website, how do I go about rearranging the navigation menu for the site? Like I need to them all around from what they are to: Welcome, Sponsor Info, Tx Pride Sponsor, Tx Pride Show Registration, Show Schedule, Hotel Info, Me...
Views: 491   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 5:43am
by Philo Kvetch
Why 2 headers?
I recently had my pages on Bravenet analyzed to find out why I was being rejected by search engines especially since my editor is SEO, so all I have to do is transfer to Bravenet. When I received the report it stated I had 2 header tags and 2 closing header tags. I q...
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 9:17am
by Adriana
s
seamus
photos
Im know nothing about website design ! how do i make my photos fit properly into the blocks? please be simple with explanation as i have no technical knowledge. TY.TY.
Views: 458   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 6:26am
by seamus
Big gaps between lines
Help--on this page of my web site I am getting big gaps between lines--and huge bullets. I have changed and changed thinds inclued font sizes. Thyis is the page http://www.3acesranchdachshunds.com/puppies.html and as you can see it is only a large section of the midd...
Views: 477   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 1:33pm
by WebSpeak
j
Jamie
I need help with my website home page!
I don't know what's going on. I edit all 5 pages of my website, get it done, "publish" it, and it goes to a completely different layout, as if i never published it in the first place! what's going on?
Views: 764   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 1:27pm
by WebSpeak
c
carlos
help me create a new web page
I'm trying to create multiple pages for my website. I know there's a way to do it through the file manager, but I can't figure it out. I would greatly appreciate any help
Views: 636   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 1:13pm
by WebSpeak
SHOPPING CART
I am developing a retail store website. Can someone give me a clue on how I can set up a "shopping cart". I want to show a "view cart" button, a "check out" button. I also want to show the customer a "item" indicator and a "subtotal" indicator. When the custome...
Views: 468   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 3:05am
by Peter
w
Wolf
Video
Does Bravenet offer any streaming video features?
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2010 1:06am
by Peter
s
sharon
need help in editing my website. I use the Wizard and need to edit it
need help in editing my website. I use the Wizard and need to edit it
Views: 561   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 28, 2010 1:23pm
by Corwings
Give Ur Dreams and Ideas a Shape in the Software World.
Dear Friends, get out of the manual work and go for Electronic System. Make your life as easy as Possible and Perfect and stay away from manual Tally, Data Feed and Data Management, If U are interested to know more about this opportunity, Email Us at softtechkmr@...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2010 4:26am
by Soft Tech Soluti...
j
Jim J
Create Newsletter By Someone Other Than Bravent Account Owner
I maintain the website for my church. I am the only one that has access to the Bravenet account. The church wants to see if the Mailing List function is a useful tool to notify church members of a severe illness or passing of a church member. I have the basic Mail...
Views: 493   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:24am
by Peter
a
Alison
Update site
Hi, I am a complete novice! I need help to update information on my website. I do not have any contact with the person who originally uploaded for me - I designed it and wrote it, but the information is now out of date. I do not know how to revise it, all help...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2010 1:15pm
by Alison
k
khawar
DNS and IP help
Make sure to point the DNS-records of the URL you will want to be handled by Site Egg to the following IP:79.132.228.168 i maked a site for a resturant.. but it not giving me preview ? please any1 help me that what does the above sentense means ?
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2010 8:10am
by khawar
My Guest Book
I have purchased an unlimited account through another webhosting company.. I really enjoy the ease of use of bravenet's guest book... Can I have multiple guestbooks on the same bravenet accout? If so how to set it up? I have several websites and would like a guest...
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2010 10:16pm
by Skip
b
Brenda
Navigation
How can I hide the edit the navigation on website pages?
Views: 826   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 3, 2010 10:35am
by Sarah
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11