This Forum is Locked
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
No Images in Visual Editor
Hello, I am trying to build a site and have decided to use the "Outdoor" Template when I open this in Visual Editor after uploading the files Visual editor isnt displaying any images from the template. Please Help Duncan
Views: 587   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:58pm
by Courtnie from Br...
Putting a word doc on web site
I want to either add in a link to, or somehow put in a word file, that is an application form. I've tried saving the doc as a web page, but the link doesn't work Help!
Views: 578   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 1:55pm
by Rhonda lloyd
My own words to write on my website
I have tried to write my own words on my website and I can't do it. So I was wondering how do I go about doing that?
Views: 779   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 9:20am
by mauco
e
Eric
Form Information will not send?
So I have had this website for the past 3 years. It used to send me emails when someone filled out and submitted my registration form. Now I cannot recieve forms. There is another person on the account now, they may have messed around with it but I am not sure. Thi...
Views: 545   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 5:55am
by Todd
How to Edit Text in Guestbook Entry Page
Hi There, Would anyone perhaps know of a why to edit the text in the guest book entry page - You know, the one that says "Please Sign My Guestbook" and has the fields. I found where you can edit the questions asked, but not the text above it. I wish it to say "Ple...
Views: 1283   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 2:29pm
by Todd
n
Nathan
PDF link
I have uploaded a PDF file to File Manager but cannot figure out how to link it to 'Download a copy here' on my website. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Nathan
Views: 587   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 9:49am
by Peter
Editing code in form component--how do I download all of the code?
I'd like to have the ability to edit any property in my forum component. This is easy enough to with themes in Viviti, however I have failed to find out how to download the code for the forum component that I've added to one of my pages. It isn't linked to bravenet...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 2:45pm
by Peter
e
Erika
Help?
Okay. So I FINALLY got my site up, not fully though, some things still aren't finished, but that's beside the point. I want to know, how do you get that little symbol that appears beside your wesite url? Like it's the little shield for this site, can you make one?
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 10:42am
by Philo Kvetch
c
Cookie
Guestbook
Hi I have two websites hosted under my account with Bravenet. I have a Guestbook on the main website. Now I am doing a motorcycle ride for charity using and want to use the second website. Can I now select a different Guestbook to use on this second site. I...
Views: 755   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 7:23am
by pocketbikeMike
Web polls
Since the Bravenet change in website polls, I can no longer have individual colors on them. (header background and body background) If I change one it changes the others. You can see in my old ones that they are all colored differently. but you see in the last two...
Views: 743   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 12:12pm
by caterwauls
tab titles
When a page on my site opens the URL appears up on the browser but the tab title is often 'untitled document' I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that I upload some pages from Dreamweaver and some by ftp direct (depends on formats and all kinds o...
Views: 587   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 1:12am
by Peter
a
Angela
uploading video?
I use the website wizards and would like to upload video taken from a walk-thru of my store. Anyone know how and IF I can even do this? I have NOOOOO idea....
Views: 720   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 3:39am
by Angela
j
Jesse
Secure login question + event calendar
Hello, I'm running the website for a group i'm involved with and i've come to a point where my knowledge has run dry. What we are looking for on the site now is the ability to have an event calendar where specific users, or ones with the right passwords, can crea...
Views: 632   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 1:57am
by Jesse
c
Cookie
Help with FD24 News Scroller
Hi, I am trying to place a Flash Developement 24 News Scroller onto my web page, which I had downloaded from the Adobe website. The scroller is a small frame which then has an editable area so that I can place 3 (or more) news items which will continuously scr...
Views: 662   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 2:45pm
by Cookie
Linking to a .pdf
I keep getting this message Multiple Choices The document name you requested (/eccentrics) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested. Available documents: /eccentrics.pdf (common basename) Plea...
Views: 677   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 7:53am
by peter hyde
Adding my own layout
I am very new at this. I made a web site layout, but I have no idea how to put it on my site. I don't want to use bravenets, and I don't know how to make links or anything1
Views: 678   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 5:35am
by Peter
creating border to border text
I'm redesigning my website. The template I'm using has a column going down the right hand side. After my opening section, I want to open up my options, and be able to have text go all the way from the left to right borders. How do I do this? If you look at the sit...
Views: 854   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 12:37pm
by JanineO
m
Maggie
Google Chrome
Has anyone used this google chrome? I find it ok at times, but when I am using it to develope my web it makes the entire site look off. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that I'm still using an older computer and XP and not the newer version...
Views: 636   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2010 11:24am
by Corwings
Trouble uploading Template
Hi. Can someone figure out what is going on here. I have been using Bravehost for sometime now, although I havnt used it for about 9 months or so. I have a site using bravehost and its fine but I have just made another one and can not get an index file in the...
Views: 676   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 3:56pm
by Brennan Coan
e
Erika
WWW folder?
D: I'm new to this. I just got my website yesterday. I downloaded CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer, and in order to publish a site, it says that you need to enter something called the WWW folder. It says in the help on the program it's normally something like "web, WWW...
Views: 574   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 3:09pm
by Erika
m
MikeK
View a pdf file that is linked from a protected page
Hello, using Bravenets Password Protection I have protected a page. On that page i want my visitors to be able to open a pdf file. However, it will not allow them to view any files on that page. Is there a fix for this. Thanks
Views: 613   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 6:25am
by MikeK
j
Jen
adding photos to classified ads
Please can any advise, I am a self taught web designer, I have added the classifed function to our group site, I see that my group can add pictures of there cats, can someone explaine, to me how they are able to add pictures please?
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 3:23am
by Peter
html coding
In all my websites I've written my own HTML, with the help of some of you guys. I'v been using windows notepad with both 98 and 2000 systems to create my work. Now I have machines with windows XP and Vista and don't know what to use instead of notepad to create an...
Views: 645   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 10:46am
by Peter
k
Kirk
Rookie web builder seeking help
I have questions reguarding discontinuing use of web wizard, and using the file manager to pubish my new website instead.
Views: 638   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 1:40pm
by Corwings
Log Off
Is there a set of code to copy/paste (associated with a button) to have users Logoff the website when they want to exit?
Views: 621   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 7:29am
by John Dimier
I want to know if i can input my own template ?
ok I have a underconstruction template I had made and i want to put it just as a home page but i don't know how to use my own layout instead of bravenets. Is this possible and If so how do i do so. Please email me back as soon as possible so i can get this done , tha...
Views: 989   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 3:00am
by Peter
j
Joyce
Themes
Hi: I went and changed my theme and realized I can't change the theme pictures, so I would like to put it back to the original, but I can't seem to find the theme changes. I have looked all over found templates but not theme. I hope somebody can help me
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:47pm
by Joyce
Creating Directories for Website
I have 30 pages (and growing) on my website and I think directories might help with loading time altho not a big problem yet, and help me when I post updates. 1)Is there a simple rule of thumb about how many pages in a directory? 2)Any suggestions about grouping page...
Views: 594   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 10:38am
by tincantom
Webpage Background Change
I am trying to change the background of my website to match my blog page (www.rv-anytimers.com). I've uploaded my image to the image gallery but can't figure out where to plug in the image code. I want the change to be reflected on all my pages.
Views: 670   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 4:41pm
by clognman
How do you move pages from one directory to a different directory in file manager?
I am trying to reorganize my web site. I need to switch files from one directory to another and change directories the files are in. how do i do this. sorry bout the url for avator but i dont know the answer and it wont let me send this with out something in the box.
Views: 615   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 12:30pm
by rokedemiah
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13