This Forum is Locked
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
We are Planning to Redesign the Website
We're in the Business of helping singles fall in love. We are a full service one on one introduction agency. That means we eliminate the frustration that comes with Dating by offering a unique and personal approach to introducing our clients to other like minded, com...
Views: 593   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 12:19am
by Jennifer Clark1
Replacing header logo in Wizard
I want to replace the small logo on the header page, which came with the Wizard layout. How can I do this?
Views: 608   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 9:00pm
by Norman Clark
k
KOFMF
Scrolling text
I used the script I found in the site, but ... don't work. I use for my pages Expression Web 2.0 that creates How can I use the script for the scrolling text? Someone can help me? Thanks KOFMF
Views: 591   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 4:39am
by Peter
Gap on home page
Can anyone check my site out and tell me if there is a gap before the text body on the home page? I can see on in Internet Explorer but my text starts at the top of the page like I want in Firefox. What would cause this? Thanks, Pete
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 10:17am
by Pete Socks
Alternating Pictures
Hello, i am a newly elected township supervisor. I have gotten our township a website....finally.....I campaigned on modernization and that was step 1. I would like to add pictures to the home page under the header. I would like multiple pics that rotate so it is...
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 8:31am
by Peter
h
Hank
Changing text colors in posts
I have had more than one person ask if it's possible for them to post their messages using more than one font color, for emphasis etc. Can this be done???
Views: 581   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 1:07pm
by Peter
Background photos on Templates
Does anyone know if there is a way to put a background picture on a template instead of just colors. I need the content spaces for content. Cyrus
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 7:49am
by Peter
l
laura
Photos for web site
how do i up loaed images to my website
Views: 721   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 10, 2010 3:44pm
by Beth Wirht
m
MyIST
Changing Colors on Links
When a made another page a while back I was able to change the colors for the links I had on my page, now when I add a page it says there is a 12 character limit for the Title, is there any way around this or will Bravenet be changing it?
Views: 527   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 5:26am
by Philo Kvetch
t
Tj
Adding a Movie to Website
Greetings, I just created and uploaded 2 websites. In the CentralNDDaylilySociety.com website I am trying to upload a movie. I can get it to work in Dreamweaver if I double click the movie. However, The bottom bar which includes the play, pause features do no...
Views: 872   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:06am
by Tj
l
Liz
Bravenet Message Board vs. Bravenet Calendar
If anyone can please take a look: http://www.southshorehog.net/ Go to the MESSAGE BOARD BUTTON first - see how the Message Board comes up under my header images & buttons? Now go back and try the CALENDAR BUTTON - I would like the Calendar to appear in the s...
Views: 619   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 2:29pm
by Kevin
l
Lyndon
Template disappeared
Help my template disappeared after I made a change to my contact page
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 1:17pm
by Philo Kvetch
Does free hosting allow Perl scripting?
was just wondering if the bravenet free hosting on bravehost allowed perl scripting
Views: 577   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 9:42am
by Peter
l
Lyndon
centering web page
How do I center my web page on the screen? It is left justified.
Views: 1241   Replies: 17
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 6:16am
by Lyndon
j
Janica
I need help with a squeeze page??
Basically, I want people to have to subscribe in order to see a certain page on my site. (My husband is a music producer, and we want people to subscribe before being able to sample all the beats for sale). I don't even know if this is possible with Bravenet, but...
Views: 684   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 10:07am
by WebSpeak
t
TomNYC
Help! Need to make web site available in English AND Spanish!
Does anyone know how I would be able to create a site which gives the option of translating the site from English to Spanish? I have never designed a web site before, so I'm brand spanking new to the entire process and I want to make sure this one thing is possible...
Views: 562   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 9:21am
by Corwings
l
Laurea
Creating files
Are there any known issues with the "create file," at present? I used to click the create file button, put a name in, click 'create.' A couple of seconds later the file would be created. Now I'm getting an error message saying: "Could not create file! The file nam...
Views: 659   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 12:14pm
by Laurea
m
Mark
File Menu
Hi, can anybody answer me please. I want to change the order in which my various files appear on my menu bar. How do I do this. Many thanks in advance of any help.
Views: 611   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 5:57am
by Philo Kvetch
p
Pam
Template Help
when I add a template to my site and view it, its all the content from the template, when I go to the wizard to edit content its back to my old website template, I hope I am asking this properly, I want to use a new template but don't know how to put my website conte...
Views: 1078   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 2:03am
by Philo Kvetch
m
misti
website wizard
how do I stop using (Disable) website wizard on this site and just use the visual page editor?
Views: 678   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 4:55am
by Philo Kvetch
r
ramde
how can i remove the top advertiement from services provider its ver rediculus
how can i remove free advertisemt wich desplay at the too of my website
Views: 596   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 2:14am
by Philo Kvetch
g
glen
password protect bypass for visual editor
I am using pasword protect on several pages but when I go into visual editor I get the sign in screen. I have been going into text editor and taking out the html code until I finish editing the page and then replace it. Is there a simple way to bypass the code while...
Views: 594   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 11:54am
by glen
m
Mike
how do I stop people for copying from my site?
Do you know if there is a way to prevent people form copy and pasting or printing thins I put on my site?
Views: 713   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 8:30am
by Corwings
How does one make a sub folder to a web site
I need to construct a sub folder to my web site and I'm not sure how to do this. From this folder I will run a shopping cart using a php program if I can get it to work. Does Bravenet allow this and how do I start. My site is www.havelock.net.nz I need a sub folder...
Views: 625   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 1:27am
by Peter
g
Gail
ACCESS CODES AND DROPBOXES NEEDED
I am looking to create my dissertation study web site. I am in need of creating access codes to the site and dropboxes for participants to submit their completed questionnaires. Is Bravenet.com or Viviti.com capable of doing this? Is so, where can I find the docum...
Views: 606   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 7:01pm
by Robert
Using zipped file for customers to download
Hi I am not sure where to ask this, but chose this forum hoping someone here can help me. I am going to be having a product to sell. It is a course that will include audio files and pdf files. My friend told me that I have to put them together in a file folder a...
Views: 634   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 9:05am
by Barbara Marie
super new at trying to build my own website, help!
i dont have a clue on how to build my website. i picked out a templates and uploaded a few pictures but i cant see what it looks like until its done and i honestly dont know how to go any further than that
Views: 622   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 9:55pm
by Mike
m
Mike
need help creating sub pages
Hello I am an author. I am posting short stories on my website http://mamalone.com I am using the basic HTML not PHP to design my site. I was just wondering how to make sub pages on my site. For example mamalone.com/book.html. If I want to add a story can I make a...
Views: 644   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 8:47pm
by Mike
Template & content deleted - replaced with scamble text
I attempted to change to a new free css theme template, but unlike WordPress you can't just switch themes and now my original theme and content is gone. I just want to use the Professional or Sandpiper theme which isn't available through the wizard, so how do I impl...
Views: 587   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 1:01am
by Corwings
j
joe
pages look different in Internet explorer than they do in Firefox
Hello, I designed my site from a template that I found online, don't know where I got it from as I modified it to fit my needs. My problem is the site displays correctly in firefox, however, when viewing it in IE, it is messed up. It is supposed to be a 2 column...
Views: 757   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 4:20am
by joe
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14